LEFT

EXT. Privet drive – Night

House after house the same white picket fences and symmetrical windows with the same brown coloured doors, Privet drive. The only thing that stood out was a man with a long beard, he could probably wipe his ass with it, wearing ugly magenta robes with yellow stars on it. He was standing silently in front of a cat looking at it knowingly. 

It didn't surprise him that the cat changed into McGonagall. "What are you doing there, professors?" asked a curious Lily "Only time will tell my dear girl." Answered the old man. "Albus, is it true what they are saying, is Voldemort really dead? And what about James and Lily?" "I'm afraid so the good and the bad." Answered Dumblewhore in a solemn tone.

  "You didn't get to grow up with us?" asked a crying Lily. She was being hugged by all of her friends but she didn't care at that moment. "No, I didn't but I had a lovely childhood, I had my saving grace." Answered Harry with a smile on his face thinking about his mother just a few tables away. When Lily heard that she got jealous, she should be the one who Harry loved not some stranger, she gave him life after all. 

"And little Harry is he alright?" asked a teary eyed Minnie "Oh, yeah he's alright, Hagrid is bringing him here." Answered a nonchalant Dumbledore with a twinkle in his eyes. This went unnoticed by the transfiguration professor to concerned about what was going to happen to the son of her favourite students. "Do you trust Hagrid with this big of a job?" asked McGonagall hesitantly "I trust Hagrid with my life." Stated the headmaster with confidence.

  "I do to, just not with my secrets." Whispered Harry at the same time Astra whispered "Just because he can manipulate that man like a little child." When he said that they heard a great rumble from the sky, there was Hagrid on a flying motorcycle "I want one" shouted Sirius out in an excited voice. He was quickly met with protests from the professors and Euphemia but Regulus made a mental note to give it to him for his birthday like he did every year, he wouldn't know it was him of course. 

"All went well I assume?" Dumbledore asked "Right ye are sir, little tyke fell asleep above Bristol." Hagrid hands the baby over to Dumbles. He walked forward but McGonagall protested "You can't leave him here Albus, they are the most horrible muggles. I saw that little child kick his mother because she didn't allow him a fifth peace of cake. There must be someone else, what about Remus or Sirius?" " I don't think Sirius is available at the moment and Remus has his own problems that he needs to worry about, they are the only family he has left." Retaliated Dumbledore 

"I would have gladly taken him in, Harry is and will never be a problem." Stated Remus looking thoroughly offended at the statement of Dumbledore. Harry stood up and gave him a hug thanking him. And that was final this would be the home of Harry Potter for the next years, the old headmaster went up to the door and put Harry on the stone cold floor only leaving a letter behind. And with a last glance he whispered a good luck.

  "You left my grandson on the floor in the middle of the night with no protection!' screamed an enraged Euphemia. She stormed up to Dumbledore ready to throw hands but was held back by an angered Fleamont and an unbothered James. "When I get free you will wish you were never born Dumbledore, you hear me." Threatened the female Potter. Not only Euphemia was angered almost everyone in the great hall looked at Dumbledore with a disgusted look, they couldn't believe that their great saviour would leave a defenceless baby out in the open. Dumblewhore looked merely annoyed and maybe a little scared of what was going to be revealed in the rest of the movies but that damned twinkle wouldn't leave his eyes. 

HII nice people,

I hope you liked this chapter, I think it wasn't that good. I honestly let my impulsive toughts shine trough somewhere in there.