GROWING UP

Harry – 2 years old

EXT. Black cottage – Midday

"Come on sweetie, were going to meet your cousin, aunt and uncle." Said an excited Astra to the 2 year old. She did this often talking to Harry like he could understand and talk back to her, maybe it was the loneliness maybe it was her insanity that made her do that. Harry gurgled, clapping his hands noticing how excited the female Malfoy was.

Many cooed at baby Harry, making him hide his face in Fred's chest who was loudly laughing at him. "You were so cute, what happened?" asked Draco with an innocent smile not noticing the hand from Luna giving him a slap over the head, making him fall from the chair. George began to roll on the ground from laughter with Sirius.

She grabbed some floopowder grabbed Harry and shouted "Malfoy Manor", they arrived in a big living room and were greeted by a cute house elf "Good afternoon, missus Black what can Tipsy do for you?" "We're here for Lucius and Narcissa, do you know where they are?" asked Astra "Of course, Tipsy knows they are in the downstairs dining room, missus and little mister."

"You have two dining rooms?" yelled out someone from in the crowd "Whe have four actually, one is for tea time but we don't use it because we also have a tea room, the other one is for family dinners, then there is the one for formal dinners and the last on is a big one for when we have guest over." Explained Lucius not knowing why someone would find having merely four "dining rooms weird. Many looked at the Malfoys with enlarged eyes.

"Thank you Tipsy" thanked Astra with a bow of her head, walking towards the area the house elf described. Not seeing that Tipsy now had tears in her eyes relishing in the kindness of a human being. Inside the dining room were Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy with their babe Draco talking, looking up to Astra shocked that she had baby "Where did you get the child from, you didn't steal him did you ?" asked a shocked Lucius. "No, of course not, I just took him home have been caring for him for almost a year now." Said Astra not seeing the big deal.

"You fucking dimwit, that's literally the same." Said Severus looking at her like she was dumb. Astra only gave him a playful glare in response. "Of course she took the Potters baby, she's a deatheater, probably going to kill him later on." Muttered Molly to Arthur. "Molly, Harry is right there, she couldn't have killed him." Said Arthur like he was talking to a child, not seeing the problem with Astra being Harry's guardian. He looked ten times better than when she got him, he was clearly loved by the Slytherin girl. "Of course she couldn't Arthur, he defeated you-know-who he can defeat that little bitch with on pinkie." Exclaimed Molly.

"A year, Astra, you stole a child from their parents. What.. how..." Lucius stumbled over his words not knowing what to say. "Again I didn't steal him, his parents are death, I saw him at the orphanage where I dropped nova's clothes of, I couldn't leave him there. That place was bloody dirty, he's a wizard like us, son of Lily and James Potter , I adopted him." Explained Astra.

"Merlin, you took in the Potters child, the papers say that he's living happily with his muggle relatives and a year Astra he's with you for a year already and we didn't know." Uttered Narcissa  "Yeah about that, his relatives weren't the best I didn't think they fed him, he was surviving on his magic alone when I got him. I thought it was better to let Harry settle in for a few months before meeting someone new. He had to go trough so much already. I just wanted to give him a real home." Answered Astra furious about what happened with the baby she loved, calming down she finally introduced her ward to her family.

"Lucius, Narcissa meet Harry. Harry meet your auntie Cissa and uncle Lucy."

"Uncle Lucy could you pass me your dignity since you wont have any in the future why now?" asked a snickering Rabastan. "Shut it, you insolent rat." Said a red faced Lucius. "OMG, uncle Lucy you hurt me right here in my heart I think it's broken." Pouted Rabastan pointing at the right side of his chest. "your heart is on the other side you idiot." Pointed Regulus out, causing a wave of laughter from the hall.