FAMILY BONDING

Astra stared out in front of her, lost in her own thoughts. How could she let this happen, she lost everything in one week. She was going to kill Bellatrix. "You fucking bitch, you killed our child, your family." Astra screamed, angry tears pouring down her face. She was enraged, taking out her wand she send every spell ever know to mankind in Bellatrix's direction not caring that everyone looked at her like she was a lunatic, the Lestrange killed her baby and she was going to pay. She would kill her.

The great hall was in a frenzy older students trying to bring the younger students to safety, Bellatrix cackling trying to dodge the attacks of the female Malfoy, Regulus joining Astra not caring that it was his cousin, their friends watching with amused looks not doing anything to stop them and the teachers trying to stop everything from going south, well that didn't work. When they finally managed to hold back Regulus and Astra, Bellatrix looked she went trough hell and back not without meeting Lucifer himself.

The lovers were bound to their seats no one trusting them to calm down. "You should watch out Bellatrix when I'm out of these binds you have no where to run." Yelled Regulus out, the Black madness showing in his eyes. The younger ones looked at him with a scared, scooting away from him. "They are crazy, I'm going to make sure you would never fraternize with the likes of them." Whispered Lilly to Harry, James nodding in agreement. Harry looked at them bewildered "What" "Oh little warrior don't worry you wouldn't understand they're evil, did you see what they just did" explained James. Sirius overheard there conversation, James knew that was his family he was talking about right.

"Why don't we move on and start with the movies again?" Dumbledore asked with a fake sincere voice. He was annoyed about how big of a deal they were making about their child's death, it was probably for the greater good, wouldn't little deatheater running around right.

EXT. Black cottage – Night

It was two weeks later, Astra went to the garden with a picknick blanket under her right arm, walking under the light of the full moon you saw how she really looked. With bags under her eyes, matted hair and a track suit full of coffee stains she look the worse than she ever had. Laying down on the blanket she looked up to the stars, remembering the time she did that with the love of her life just talking the whole night.

PAST
"That's Orion right there." Regulus said pointing to the constellation he was talking about "It's also called hunter because it represents the mythical hunter Orion and when you look closely, you can see Sirius." Reggie explained focused on the stars but Astra was focused on him, the way his muscles in his arm clenched when he pointed at the different stars or how his tongue licked his lower lip when he was concentrated or when his eyes twinkled full with joy when he was talking about the things he loved. She was truly fascinated by him. "What is something wrong?" Reg asked with concern written across his face "No everything is perfect, go on." Astra answered smiling.

"You can see the future written in the stars you know." "Oh yeah, and what does our future hold?" "Well we're going to have a beautiful home filled with love and laughter, we're going to have a dog and so much kids." "Hold on, you think I can push a thousand kids out of my V." Astra said with a laugh "I think you can do everything, your strong." " I know I am, I could definitely take you do down." "Really, you want to go." Reg asked with a smirk "oh I want to go." Said Astra full of confidence

"How much you want to bet that Reggie is going to win?" Rabastan asked Evan " 5 galleons on Astra" answered Evan.

and that's how they got in a fight with Astra winning.

"Suck it bitch, pay up." Said a smug Evan, pouting Rabastan gave up his money. "Why are they showing her, I thought it was your movie not hers." James complained with an ugly pout on her face. Harry came to realisation that his parents were not so great after all, seeing how much they're complaining and how prejudice they are.

Now
Astra laughed for the first time in weeks, he could still bring her joy even if he wasn't there.

"Hey love, it has been three weeks now since I last saw your smile and two since we lost our little angel. It has been hard, I miss you so much but I'm trying, trying to move on. To live, I am only surviving now. You always made me feel better, you gave me the motivation to not give up. We went trough our highest and lowest moments together, you made me feel alive.

I want to start my life again maybe visit Lucius and Narcissa, my little nephew, I missed that kid. I'm going to the orphanage next week to donate nova's clothes, I can't look at them anymore it breaks my heart and I can't use them so why not donate them. Our quest to destroy the horcruxes has been put to a stop for a while but I want to pick it up again, I got the fang and destroyed the locket. The location of the ring is not yet known but Lucy has the diary so that should be easy. I love you."

The adoration Astra had for Regulus was clear, many were jealous of what they had. "you're so strong my love." Regulus said with a loving voice "I know that's why I beat you in that fight, look a these muscles." Astra cheekily replied flexing her noodle arms.

"Is no one going to talk about the horcrux part?" Snape asked curiously but he got ignored "No, okay" he said.

"If you call me Lucy one more time I'm going to smother you with your own pillow." Threatened an embarrassed Lucius. "Like you could, Cissa loves me more than you she would never allow it." Answered Astra smugly "Cissa, she's bullying me, tell her that's clearly not true." Lucius whined like a little child. Narcissa looked at Lucius but not for long telling him that he was wrong. Draco choked backed his laughter, he loved seeing his family happy. "Yeah well Regulus loves me more than you, right Reggie?" asked Lucius.

"No" blurted Regulus out and with that comment Draco and George burst out laughing not trying to hold it in anymore. The hall looked at them strangely but Harry looked at them longingly wanting to be there. Astra saw this and gave him a gentle smile.

HII nice people

This is another chapter, I hope you liked this one it was time for some family bonding don't you think. I'm really posting chapters fast that's because I don't have a life.