TRAIN RIDE

Ext. kings cross – morning

To give Harry the real experience, Astra let him go trough the wall for his first year. Arriving at the station they saw a big red headed family making its way to the wall. The matriarch of the family was yelling something about muggles and their stupidity. This got Astra's attention who would be so careless in an area full of muggles. Looking closer she recognised Molly Weasley with her 5 youngest children. "Who are they, mom?" asked a curious Harry. "they are the Weasley family, the mom is Molly Weasley. She also has a kid your age, I think he's called Ronald." Answered Astra. "Can I introduce myself?" questioned Harry wanting to make his first friend. "Not now sweetie, we can't attract any more attention. You can go say hi when we are at the station." Explained the female Malfoy. "Go on then, Fred. What are you waiting for?" ordered the Weasley matriarch when they reached the entrance to platform 9 ³/4. "He's not Fred, I am" answered George acting offended. "Honestly women you call yourself our mother." Added Fred.

Seeing his twin for the first since dead made George cry, he missed his other half. "You have a twin? Where is he?" asked Astra in a soft voice noticing he was a little tense. "He was amazing you know, my other half." Muttered George under his breath not wanting to talk about him. Getting the hint Astra tried the best to comfort him.

"oh, I am sorry George. Go on then" excused Molly. "I'm only joking. I am Fred." Yelled Fred over his shoulder running to the wall with George not far behind. Harry and Astra snickered at the antics of the twins and Molly's frustrated face.

The great hall busted out laughing, you could definitely see the resemblance with the Weasley twins then and the prewet twins now. "Molly we are adopting your children." Yelled Gideon out but he was interrupted by Sirius "I call dibs, I am adopting them.". This statement caused an argument between the twins and Sirius ending in them rolling on the ground play fighting. When they calmed down the movie started again.

"Now Harry are you ready, don't be scared just go for it." Said Astra. "Can we go together?" asked a slightly scared Harry. Astra nodded and took his hand, running to the wall. Once they were through they saw the enchanting red train, the platform was bustling with all kind of people. Already on the later side they didn't have time to search for the Malfoys or the Longbottoms. 

"Now we don't have a lot of time but remember that I will always love you. You are going to have so much fun but you also need to focus on your studies. Make a lot of friends but also stick with your older ones. You are going to need them. Write me every week. Remember I am already so proud of you, go make sure the world doesn't forget you." Cried Astra, she was going to miss her son more than she could imagine. He was growing up to fast. Huggin his mom tightly he promised that he will do everything she said and that will make her even more proud. "it's time, go and have a wonderful year." Said Astra realising she had to let go.

Harry made it on the train not a second to late because the train began moving already. He turned around one last time. When he couldn't see his mom anymore, he began moving. Trying to find his friends. After a short search he found his cousin Draco with some people he had never seen before. "Harry, there you are. I was scared you missed the train and knowing auntie A that definitely could have happened." Said Draco hugging his cousin.

"What I'm not that bad" said an appalled Astra, this caused everyone who knew her to laugh. "Sweet little Astra, you have had over 50 detentions because you were late in a class and everyone knows you only get detentions for tardiness after it has happened three times." Deadpanned Evan.
"yeah, but that's for class. That doesn't count." Countered Astra. "Love, do you remember the time when you left me standing in the snow for an hour because you couldn't decide what shoes to wear to our date." Said Regulus. She couldn't counter this statement because it did happen.

Draco went on to introduce everyone in the cabin. There was Daphne Greengrass a beautiful girl with the brightest blue eyes. You also had Theo Nott and Blaise Zabini.

"ooh finally the interesting people are shown.!" Squealed Blaise

After the introduction everyone got comfortable for the train ride ahead. While they were talking, they found a lot of similarities in their likes and dislikes. They were forming a great friendship. "... And then I set my tutors hair on fire with my accidental magic." Ended Blaise the story about his childhood tutor. This caused everyone in the cabin to break out in laughter. Harry went on to tell the story about how he turned his house into a zoo but was interrupted by the door swinging open. "Has anyone seen Harry Potter, I am his best friend and I need to find him." Interrupted Ron not noticing that Harry was in the cabin. 

"Ha Harry Potter your friend Weasley. We would ride a dragon before Harry Potter is your friend. Now go away, can't you see we're busy." Insulted the little ferret. "You're wrong and I am going to show it to you. I don't even know why I came here searching for him. He would never hang out with the likes of you." Belittled Ron. "What do you mean the likes of us?" asked Daphne with an ice cold stare. Ron tried to avoid looking at her but he could feel the burning stare if looks could kill he would be six feet under. "I mean that he would never come in contact with you little snakes, with future deatheaters." Daphne had enough and punched Ron right in the nose before getting held back by Theo. Afraid Ron scampered away, continuing his search.

"You go Daphne" yelled Barty out. Everyone supported Daphnes decision by cheering and clapping. "Oh my lord, I think I just fell in love." Muttered a starstruck Marlene.

"Yeah Daphne, you go girl. Always knew you had it in you." Cried Blaise out, acting like a proud mother. He went to pinch her cheeks but stopped when he saw her look. "Remind me to never make you angry." Said an impressed Harry. At that Daphne just smiled at him causing Harry's cheeks to turn red.

"itty bitty Harrikins has a crush" teased George, getting a laugh out of the Black couple while Harry just looked offended by his parents. "You're supposed to be on my side." Whined Harry, making the couple laugh harder. To people who were watching they were the perfect family.

Harry remembered that he didn't see Neville yet and needed to seek his godbrother out. Walking along the halls of the train, he came across the red headed twins. They didn't see him and accidentally knocked him to the ground. "Sorry mate didn't see you there." Excused one twin. "What's your name little firstie?" asked the other one kindly. "I'm Harry, Harry Potter" stammered Harry shyly. "Well hello Harry, I'm Gred and this is Forge. It was nice to meet you, hope to see you in Gryffindor." Said Fred before disappearing with his brother. 

Finally finding Neville's cabin, he saw a rather chaotic sight a girl with bushy hair was running after Trevor and Neville was in the corner crying. While opening the door Trevor escaped. "Nev, what's going on?" asked a concerned Harry. Neville began explaining how he ran into Ron and how Ron tripped him. In the meantime the bushy haired girl came back with Trevor closing the cabin door once again. "I'm so sorry Nev, you don't deserve that. He's a real prick." Comforted Harry, now noticing that the bushy haired girl was back. "I'm sorry that was rude, I'm Harry Potter." Greeted Harry. "pleasure, Hermione Granger. It's okay I get it family comes first. Nice to meet you." Said Hermione with a calming smile.

"She is such a lovely girl, perfect for my little Ronniponni. Don't you think Arthur?" asked Molly. "Definitely my sweet, he deserves the best." Said Arthur. "Yeah right, you're delusional." Huffed George out. Not liking the way they were talking about Fred's girlfriend.

After Neville's breakdown, they began talking about other things and before they knew it they arrived at Hogwarts.

Hii,
another chapter done, Harry met all of his friends. YEEEEY 
What do you guys think about Hermione and Fred together????
I decided i am not going to bash Hermione, i love her character to much and she has a lot of potential.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as i did