↳˗ˏˋʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴛ 2ˊˎ˗ ↴

Note: This fic is set up differently than part 1
Paring: Christian Cage x F!Reader
Summary: Moment that happens between the reader, Jay, and Isla throughout the reader's pregnancy and after.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Month One

• After Jay had learned he was going to be a dad again he was very excited but also overly worried about you.

• You were pretty clueless about what to expect and what was going to happen. This was your first kid. Jay had gone through this once before so he had some experience.

• You and Jay were both unsure how to tell Isla. Neither of you knew how she would take it, but after telling her and explaining a few things she was very excited to have a little sibling.

• You, Jay, and Isla started to do things together as a family, like going to the park, taking Isla to aew, and going to events Isla had.

• Of course, Jay had told Adam(edge) as soon as he could. Adam was excited and happy and of course, he talked about spoiling the little one.

Month Two

• Isla was the one to point out that you had a small bump that was showing. She was a little confused but still excited nonetheless.

• You had got to work with Jay so you could tell your friends. Needless to say, everyone was excited and happy for you guys.

• Jay had become a little less worried as he remembered everything that happened. It had been a while since he had been in this so he'd forgotten about certain things.

Month Three

• The baby bump had gotten a little bigger. Jay found it adorable. He loved the bump because it held his new little one.

• You had started to do research so you had an idea of what is going to happen in the coming months.

• Jay was always excited when you told him you had a doctor's appointment. He was always happy to know that you and the little one were okay and healthy.

Month Four

• The baby bump has become quite visible. I wasn't very big but you could easily see the bump.

• Jay had been spending a lot of time with you and Isla, but he'd always make sure you were feeling okay.

• You'd been talking to Beth. She made it clear if you had any questions you could ask her. This led to you and Beth being very close.

Month Five

• Not much has changed this month. The baby bump was getting quite big and the baby was healthy and that's all that mattered.

• Jay had started getting quite protective of you and letting you do certain things. He didn't want to risk you or the baby getting hurt.

• Isla would ask about the little one quite often. It was cute how curious she was about her little sibling. She would often put her hand on your bump and she would giggle when her hand got kicked. Her and Jay had very similar reactions to the kicks.

Month Six

• The time had come to learn the gender of the little one. You and Jay were very excited to know.

• By this point, the baby bump was quite large, but you and Jay were happy knowing the baby is healthy. Jay had fallen in love with talking to your bump. It was extremely adorable.

• Once the doctor's appointment happened you and Jay were very excited about having a little boy. You both knew this meant it was time to start thinking of names for the little boy.

Month Seven

• Seven months in and you had started to get tired of it. The little one has started to get quite active and would normally only calm down if Jay was around.

• Jay could tell the weight was starting to cause you pain. He has seen you rubbing your back and you sitting down often just to get the weight off of your legs.

• Isla could tell you were tired so at times she would ask for cuddles and this would lead to Jay walking into the room and seeing his three favorite people all together napping.

Month Eight

• Jay won't let you do anything. He didn't want to do more than what was necessary. He did whatever needed to be done around the house, he took care of Isla and help her with everything.

• Jay had started to be home more often than he was at work. He knew it was only a matter of weeks before your son would arrive.

• You had to call Adam just to see if he could get Jay to take a break and relax for a few minutes instead of doing everything.

Month Nine

• The last month. It was definitely not easy on you. You were super tired and moody. Jay never said anything about it though because he knew you couldn't help it.

• It was a waiting game. Days would go by slowly getting closer to the due date of the little Reso.

• The day had finally come. Your water had broke and Jay immediately rushed you to the car. It wasn't hard to tell Jay was panicking. He'd forgotten about this part.

• It took a few hours but soon enough little Reso was born. You and Jay were super happy. Now it was time to introduce Isla to her little brother.

• Isla was confused by the baby which is understandable since she's never really seen one up until now. She was very happy nonetheless and would even ask to hold her brother.

After The 9 months

• Little Reso already had the whole family wrapped around his finger. He was very spoiled by you, Jay, and of course Adam.

• Isla would try to play with him the best she could. She also would try and hold him often. It was clear the two of them were going to be best friends.

•Jay was worried about you for a few weeks wanting to make sure you were okay and healthy. Jay would also force you to take naps because he could tell you were exhausted.

At the end of the day, you four were a happy family and everything worked out in the end.
⊱ ────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

Have fun, have a good day/nice, and take care of yourself, you are important. Peace - Lunarッ