↳˗ˏˋɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏˊˎ˗ ↴

Paring: 90's!Edge × F!Reader

Summary: Edge discovers that his girlfriend has a hip tattoos.

A/N: I know the gif isn't 90s Edge. I just thought it was cute and fit the pure fluff vibe.....I was tempted to make edge propose after I wrote this because of the end.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Edge had thought that he knew everything there was to know about his girlfriend. That is, until he discovered a hip tattoos that she never told him about while they were chilling at home.

How did Edge discovers the tattoos? He happened to walk into the kitchen at the right time. She was reaching for something in one of the cabinets and her shirt had lifted just enough to show the tattoos that were partially covered by her low waisted sweatpants.

The site of the small amount of ink showing had caught Edge's attention. Curiosity got the best of Edge, so he takes a few steps forwards to get a better look at the tattoos. Edge stared at the designs with a confused expression.

As Edge stares at the tattoos, his confusion slowly turns to adoration, as he takes in their beauty and intricacy. He could only make out some of the ink but that didn't change his mind.

Only a few minutes after being in the kitchen Edge's girlfriend finally realizes Edge is in the kitchen with her. She has turned around and was startled by his standing there. Once she realized were Edge's eyes were she became a bit embarrassed.

Obviously Edge saw this and immediately tool action. Edge gently takes her chin and makes her look at him. He tells her that her tattoos are beautiful.

Only a second later Edge was kneeling and gentle kissing the tattoos before standing up again. Edge stood looking at his girlfriend with nothing but love. In his main the tattoos made her even more badass.
⊱ ────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

Have fun, have a good day/nice, and take care of yourself, you are important. Peace - Lunarッ