↳˗ˏˋᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇˊˎ˗ ↴

Paring: Early 2000's!Edge × F!Reader

Summary: You come out to help your boyfriend Edge, but what happens when an unexpected person comes out and wants to form an alliance?
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Edge was breathing heavily, sweat dripping down his face. In front of him, his biggest threat yet: Triple H. The Game had a smirk on his face, knowing that he had the advantage here. Suddenly, Edge's girlfriend came out, seemingly out of nowhere, and jumped up on the ropes. What would she do to help the situation?

However because anyone can do anything unexpected yet all to familiar music starts playing. The music of The Undertaker started playing. As he walked out onto the stage, everyone froze. What was the Deadman up to?

All three wrestlers in the ring stared at the Undertaker with surprise, unsure of what to do now. The Deadman made his way down to the ring and stared down at Edge. The whole crowd was on the edge of their seats, wondering what was about to happen.

Shockingly, once in the ring the Undertaker turned to Edge, and the two locked eyes. Edge looked to his girlfriend, who was still watching with a shocked expression. The Deadman extended out his hand, and to everyone's surprise, Edge took it. Had Edge lost his mind? Was he making a deal with the devil?

The Undertaker nodded at Edge, and the two of them stepped forward, forming a united front. Triple H was stunned, he had not expected this at all.

Triple H backed up, clearly scared of what they might do next. However Edge stepped forward, and spoke up to the Game.

"We're here to send a message," he said, his voice stern and unwavering. "And that message is: don't mess with us."

Edge's girlfriend just stood on the ring apron out of shock. She didn't understand what was happening in front of her eyes. However she definitely wasn't prepared for what Undertaker and Edge did next.

Edge turned to her with a determined expression on his face. "Can you join us," he asked, extending his hand towards her. She hesitated for a moment, but then took his hand.

With a look of surprise, the Undertaker nodded, and the three of them stepped together towards Triple H. As the three of them approached, the crowd began freaking out due to the unexpected events.

As they came face to face with Triple H, the three of them raised their fists in a united gesture. With that The Undead Alliance was formed.
⊱ ────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

Have fun, have a good day/nice, and take care of yourself, you are important. Peace - Lunarッ