↳˗ˏˋʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇˊˎ˗ ↴

Paring: Christian Cage x Gn!Reader
Summary: Christian and the kids plan a surprise party for the reader's birthday
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jay finally had time off work just in time for your birthday and Jay knew this and wasn't unprepared. Jay had gotten the kids, Isla and Kayden to help him with a surprise. Jay had bought quite a lot of things that he would need, such as cake, your favorite candy, favorite food, and a few other things.

The Kids had tried their best to help Jay set up what they could. Jay had gotten Beth to help get you out of the house so he could do this. Jay had gone so far as to buy decorations like streamers, balloons, and a couple of other things. There was some worry about how you'd react to this. Jay wanted to make this special and make up for the birthdays he's missed due to work and traveling.

After setting everything out and setting the decor where Jay thought they'd look alright and making sure he had all the presents, he messaged Beth to let her know she could bring you home. You didn't expect Jay to do anything for your birthday, so when you opened the front door to the three of them yelling surprised you were completely shocked.

It took Isla and Kayden running over to you for you to come out of the shock you were in. Everything looked amazing and beautiful. You were very happy and Jay could tell which caused him to stop worrying about how you'd react. The kids were extremely excited for you to open the gifts they had got you. Jay stood back and watched his family having fun. Of course, Jay had gotten you a few gifts but he had no problem with for the kids to have their moments.

The gifts from the kids were simple but adorable. Jay had gotten a little more fancy gifts but this didn't change the fact that the day was extremely adorable and sweet. After opening the gifts the rest of the afternoon was spent eating the cake, candy, and food Jay had bought. Then the rest of the day was spent with a family movie night and family cuddles.
⊱ ────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

Have fun, have a good day/nice, and take care of yourself, you are important. Peace - Lunarッ