↳˗ˏˋᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴˊˎ˗ ↴

Note: Jeff has never been with Beth in this. nothing against Beth I just thought it would work better, this also takes place around the early 2000s
Paring: Jeff Hardy × Oc
Summary: Two wrestlers in a relationship. What happens? That's simple, right person, wrong time.
Warning: Warning: mention of addiction
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Everyone knows the saying "right person, wrong time". Of course, not everyone believes that. Sometimes you don't really how true that can be until you're in that situation.

Jeff Hardy, the famous high flyer and daredevil was one of the people that didn't believe in the saying. He didn't understand how you could meet the right person at the wrong time. Now it wasn't like Jeff was single, it was quite the opposite actually. Jeff was dating the wonderful Raven better known as Sabien.

Raven a fellow high flyer and daredevil. One that could even rival that of Jeff hardy was someone that believed in the saying "right person wrong time". Raven believes this because they knew Jeff was the one for them. He was the person they saw forever with. They didn't see themselves with anyone else, after all, Raven and Jeff have been dating for a few years.

Raven and Jeff were in a mostly perfect relationship. The one problem they never really had time with each other due to their job. Raven didn't like how little time they and Jeff got together but they would never say anything as they understood why it was like this.

Jeff was affected by the lack of time he got with his partner but he couldn't do much. He'd gain a ton of popularity, so wwe wanted to use him more than before leaving him with not much free time. This however had worn him out. Jeff knew it was affecting the reliability and he felt horrible about it. There was one solution that lived in the back of his mind that he didn't want to go to unless it was absolutely the last choice.

Jeff knew what would happen if this kept up. Of course, he cared about Raven and loved them therefore it'd be unfair to them if Jeff kept them in a relationship that was becoming distant because of how busy he was. There were two very difficult work schedules between the two.

One day it happens. Jeff had gotten even busier and barely responded to messages from Raven. He felt horrible. It was wrong to keep them in a relationship that was basically dead. He cared about Raven too much to do that to them. At this moment, this break-up was about to change a lot for both of them.

Raven had put all of their energy and focus into training and wrestling. Their friends had an idea of what happened. It was hard not to since they stopped talking about Jeff like they used to instead opting to avoid the topic of Jeff altogether. Raven wasn't doing well but that was no surprise. They used to gush about how amazing Jeff was, how much they love him, and how much they saw a future with him. The break-up had hit Raven hard.

How was Jeff handling the break-up? He hadn't even gotten time to process it. He'd been so busy until now. Jeff was worn out and had fallen down a bad spiral, due to this wwe had no choice but to let him go. He'd violated the wellness policy. Having a lot of time for himself, Jeff realized that he made quite a few mistakes. Jeff knew what he needed to do and he was going to achieve those things regardless of what got in the way.

Raven had heard about what happened, they wanted to be there to support Jeff but also knew he needed space to think, so they choose to support him from the shadows. How did they do that? by sending small gifts as encouragement, every gift had a small note with it. Raven was unsure if they wanted Jeff to know it was from them or not. Of course, Raven knew how Jeff was doing. How? Simply, you can't be friends with only one Hardy, especially when you were dating one for a long period of time.

Matt wasn't oblivious to the break-up between Raven and Jeff. Jeff had explained everything to Matt. After that conversation, Matt texted Raven as quickly as he could. He knew how much Jeff meant to them. Matt hadn't seen anyone look at Jeff like Raven did. They always look at Jeff like he was perfect and to Raven he was. If Matt is being honest with himself he saw Raven as a younger sibling and fully thought that one day Jeff and Raven would have gotten married. Honestly, Matt was surprised they weren't already married with how they looked and felt about each other.

Jeff had caused the world to worry when he disappeared for a full year. He didn't wrestle; he didn't post on social media. Why? He was busy getting him and his life together, well partly. He was clean. He was in amazing shape. There was one that had changed over that year and confirmed to him that he was missing one thing.

Jeff Nero Hardy has come to believe in the saying "right person, wrong time". The year of nothing having Raven by his side physically was dreadful. Of course, he knew the random little gifts were from Raven. It always brought a smile to his face to know they were supporting him even if it was from a distance. Yet it had been in this time he realized the mistake in the relationship he'd made and he made sure to fix those things about himself.

How did Raven and the rest of the world find out Jeff was doing amazing? By his music playing and him walking to the ring with a purpose of course. Can there be a Jeff return if it wasn't at least a little shocking and crazy?

Raven was in their locker room watching the show and drawing new wrestling gear when they heard it. His music. Raven's attention snaps to the tv to see a very happy and healthy Jeff Hardy standing on the ramp. They saw the look in his eyes. They knew whatever he was about to say or due had a purpose that was special to him and it was a purpose that only appeared in certain situations, like when he'd talk about his art, music, wrestling, and Raven. Raven paid attention to what Jeff was doing and saying.

Jeff being the very caring person he is explained exactly what happened to the fans, but everyone including Raven and Matt were curious what the one thing he realized he was missing. Raven had a feel it might have to do with them but they were unsure until Jeff answered everyone's curiosity. It was Raven that he was missing in his life. Once again he explained exactly what happened. Jeff refused to leave until he had his best friend and partner by his side again. He know the only way for that to happen was for him to be completely honest and vulnerable so that's exactly what he was.

What Jeff didn't expect was for Raven to come out. Everyone could tell by the shocked look that was mixed with a look of love. Raven had gotten in the ring and stood in front of Jeff. Jeff had just spilled everything he'd been holding back over the year out and for once he had absolutely no clue how Raven would react. Raven hugged Jeff. They didn't say anything until the mic was far enough away so it wouldn't pick anything up. The fans were unsure how to react to what was going on. That was until everyone saw Raven and Jeff looking at each other while smiling and having a look of pure love on their faces.

Jeff was the one to explain the situation in one sentence. "The Hardy boys and Sabien are back together." The fans started going crazy and cheering like crazy. The friends of the two daredevils were extremely happy to finally see the two back together.

Jeff said he refused to leave until he had his best friend and partner by his side again. Now he was perfectly fine with leaving. He had his best friend and love by his side and life felt fucking amazingly perfect.

Jeff and Raven would go on to get married a few years later. Matt walked Raven down the aisle. It was a perfect day. A few years ago their wedding the two would end up with two amazing daughters.

Jeff and Raven continue to have long, happy wrestling careers. Jeff would later be inducted into the hall of fame by his brother and his partner. That same night Raven was inducted by their brother-in-law and their husband.

A perfect ending to their crazy love story that made two strong believers in "right person, wrong time." For Jeff and Raven had gotten their version of a happy ending.
⊱ ────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

Have fun, have a good day/nice, and take care of yourself, you are important. Peace - Lunarッ