↳˗ˏˋʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀˊˎ˗ ↴

Paring: 90s!Undertaker x Gn!Reader
Summary: Everyone believes Undertaker is a monster and treats him as one. Everyone, but the reader.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Undertaker was a mysterious man, and people naturally feared what they could not understand.

But what if, just this once, someone saw past his intimidating appearance and found a side of him that no one knew about?

Perhaps, underneath it all, there was a vulnerable person who needed to be cared for. Perhaps he had a hidden side that only a few close friends knew about.

One of those close friends was someone he met when he first arrived, well he bumped into them. Shockingly it led to an amazing friendship.

Of course, being around someone people are scared of tends to have them worried about you and why you stayed around him. You knew this was all because they didn't see the human behind the monster, but that's how Undertaker wanted it.

Undertaker never understood why you treating the way you did. He'd never admit it to anyone but he loved it. It was nice to have someone that saw him for him and saw past the character.

Being friends with the one and only dead man has its perks. Do you want to be alone or need a quiet spot? easy most people avoid you worried about what Undertaker might do if he sees them.

Now of course there were rumors about you and him dating, but they were never confident nor denied. That was information that stayed between you and him.

Behind closed doors, there was no dead man, no Undertaker. It was just two humans treating each other as such, regardless of what the outside world thought.

Behind every "monster" is a person that needs an unsuspected person to see past the intimidating appearance and treat them as what they truly are. Human. And Undertaker had found that person.
⊱ ────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

Have fun, have a good day/nice, and take care of yourself, you are important. Peace - Lunarッ