↳˗ˏˋʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱˊˎ˗ ↴

Note: The Reader is referred to as angle. Sorry this is short.
Paring: Lord of Darkness Undertaker x Daughter!Reader
Summary: Underneath the darkness and evil is a soft, caring father. A side only the daughter of Undertaker sees.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
The Lord of Darkness. A man that is seen as evil. A man that almost everyone avoids. Everyone believes they've seen the true Lord of Darkness aka the Undertaker, even the ministry thought they knew their leader but no one had yet to see the truth Undertaker except for one, very young girl.

That young girl was a secret to everyone with the exception of a few people. The main person that knew of her was Undertaker but to her he was dad. The relation between the two was clear. Angel as she was nicknamed looks just like Undertaker. There was only one difference.

That difference? There was not a single speck of black on her. Her hair? Ginger, just like dad naturally has. Her outfits? Every color that not pastel or black. Overall she was a mini-taker just without all the darkness. She was an angel in many ways. Maybe that's why Undertaker gave her the nickname angel.

Undertaker is surprisingly an amazing father. He always makes sure his little angel is taken care of. She means the world to him. It's why he hides her from the world. The undertaker doesn't want to put his daughter in danger. He knows how this business works. He not going to let his angel get harmed just so a pathetic man can attempt to get something over him.

Now he can't have her by his side all the time otherwise her existence would be exposed. Undertaker shockingly has told and trusted his half-brother with the knowledge of his little girl.

Angel would get worried when her dad disappears for a while. One of those moments was happening right now. Undertaker was having a match so she was unable to be around him but she was getting close to crying.

After the match undertaker rushed to his locker room. He felt as if something had happened to his angel. Once he got to the locker room he immediately felt small arms wrap around one of his legs. He looked down to see a teary-eyed angel and quickly picked her up.

"What's wrong angel?" The concern could be heard in his voice, but he didn't care. His focus was on the little girl in his arms. "you weren't here and I couldn't find you or uncle." Taker sighed, he would deal with Kane later. He had to worry about his daughter first.

Taker looked at her. "Dad had to do his job, but I'm here now, and I'm not leaving anytime soon. I'll also talk to your uncle later and see why he wasn't here, but I think it's nap time." As he said this, a small yawn could be heard.

"Okay, dad." No fight came from the small one as she was rubbing her eye. It was clear she was tired. Taker knew she'd want cuddles so he sat on the couch that was in the room and laid her on his chest.

After some time passed Undertaker looked down only to see the angel was asleep. He smiled a the sight. Then without realizing Taker had fallen asleep. Both members of the taker family were smiling in their sleep. They were happy to have the other.

Kane was trying to figure out why Undertaker had disappeared so quickly after his match, so he want to check Undertaker's locker room. Sure enough, he was there but Kane was surprised to see him smile so clearly, but then he saw that taker had angel in his arm and it made sense. Kane's face held a small, barely noticeable smile.

Undertaker can act all evil and tough as he wants, but the second he sees his daughter the wall fall, and the true Undertaker is shown to the world, but only she will ever see.
⊱ ────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

Have fun, have a good day/nice, and take care of yourself, you are important. Peace - Lunarッ