Fake Date.

"Be my date." When the words left his mouth, I was completely stunned. I swallowed my feelings, not knowing how to respond.
"A fake one, of course," he clarified, and part of me was disappointed to hear that, but I knew it was it.

Everyone in the room seemed to rally around us. I am sure it was new for them to see him with someone like me.

"Why me?" I lowered my voice
"Because I know your secrets and you do not want me to reveal them," he smiled

The anger and embarrassment boiled up inside me. I wanted to leave a bruise on his beautiful face and walk away.
I bit my tongue and looked up at him.

"I'll do it." I could not believe it, dating the wrong guy in high school was the last thing I would have trusted myself to do.

He leaned in closer, surprising me. His face was inches away from me.

"Are they going to kiss?"
"ew no he is Huang Renjun!"

Embarrassment overcame me as I heard someone whisper behind him.
I felt butterflies deep in my stomach as his hot lips touched mine. All other voices in the room fell silent. My heart showed two elements: one joy and the other fear.
It was neither a passionate nor a sweet, romantic kiss. He only did it to show that I was his now, but oh God, I enjoyed every second of it.
He smiled at me before backing up.

"I am going to pick you up from class," he said a little louder so everyone could hear him. "Take good care of yourself love," he said and walked away

I blinked my eyes and tried to gather my thoughts. What had just happened?
I closed my eyes and leaned against my locker while everyone looked at me.

I hate him.
_

Do we hate him too?

Do we hate him too?