home

When I got home, I found my brother in the living room watching some random program on TV.
I closed the door behind me and made my way to the stairs. I felt Dean, my brother's gaze drifting to the clock and then back to me.
"I am only an hour late," I said before he could say anything
"Two, to be exact," he smiled
I scoffed and he began,
"How about I tell your dad?" I hate my dad for telling him to keep an eye on me since he's never around. It's not like he's going to tell Dad about anything, but I am gonna be blackmailed all week, so I decided to think of something better.
"And how about I tell your mom about your girlfriends?" I emphasized the last word and his eyes widened
"Relax, everyone at school knows that." Dean is a good student and the favourite of all teachers. But aside from that, every student knows him as the boy on which every girl scoots over and he gladly leads them.
"Keep your mouth shut about it," he asked
"You too," I countered him before heading to my room.

I closed the door behind me and lay back on my bed. I couldn't help but think about the thing I was convinced to do with Renjun. I had decided to go with the flow, but something about it did not feel right. I did not want my feelings to come back. I had to push my feelings back because he never paid attention to me, and now that I am over him, he needs me to pretend to date him to get his girlfriend back. His girlfriend who I hated the most in my life. I never admitted it, but I hated Melissa because she was with him. Even though they had broken up, I knew she had what it took to make him fall in love with her again. And it worked.

 And it worked

Oops.