Chapter VII

The next week I planned to leave for Casterly House, but a small obstacle. Made me stay another three days. The fact that the week Phillip had come to tell me of Mrs Lannister, Mr Clegane had left for Highgarden. Then two days later, he returned with, only Miss Margaery. She was alone with him and I could not bear it. So I came down every evening for a week to speak with my employer in the evening.

But last night, I do not believe I handed it too well.

"How do you find the Miss Margaery?" He asked me.

"Very, different to the company I am fond of Mr Clegane." We were sitting on the same sofa as we always did, but I was up right and he slouching against the back of the pillows, seeming a little drunk.

"You talked of, marriage? Do you believe she might be a good match?" Looking down at my hands I brought my gaze to the fire once more.

"I know nothing of marriage Ser, it was only what I presumed."

"Well then, Little Bird. Without your presumptions, what is your honest opinion?" Oh god, that had put myself on the spot, at that moment he leered closer to me, getting his head close to mine, and turning my face gently with a finger.

"Do you think I am in love with Miss Margaery Sansa?" I didn't answer for a while, only tried to look down or left or right or up or anywhere so as I would not have to look at him. For I knew I might cry at the sound of love. What is it? Something I will never have from another. I may feel it, it's wrath, and unkindness. Only blessing me with something that might be a sin. His hand reached up to my face and I fixed my eyes on his, drawing ever closer until our noses were touching and use could not ignore the hand on my waist.

Suddenly I stood up, brushing down my dress and breathing out heavily.

"Do you think I am in love?" With Miss Margaery? Who was he talking of?

"I know nothing of love Ser." He stood up to meet me but I stepped back.

"Sansa." He almost barked, I jumped and carried on backing away. Till I had the safety of the door, but he was advancing toward me and I closed the door in his face.

Now, today, I could not bear to face him. Even if I was leaving today. It was only whence I was in the carriage me at set to leave when the door opened. I lifted my head and my employer sat in the seat opposite me.

"Yes Ser?"

"Please don't. I can see that you were avoiding me today, or do not appreciate rudeness Sansa. Why did you flee?" Feeling ashamed I looked down.

"I was afraid." I whispered.

"Of me, typical."

"No, not of you. Of love." Then he laughed a little, stopping when his gaze hit my troubled eyes. There were tears in them and I couldn't hide them anymore.

"I have never felt it Ser. It is unknown, I always fear the unknown as knowledge is my strength." Sighing I looked at him and shrugged.

"Why do you not have enough strength, from yourself? Or from another?"

"No one would ever give it." I bit the inside of my cheek and fumbled with my muffler. Hoping not to seem to forward.

"Don't be so sure no one would give it willingly. For I doubt it is true." Opening the door he stepped outside.

"Be brave Sansa." Then he shut the door and walked to the stables.

As my carriage went over the cobblestone bridge at the edge of the Keep, I suddenly saw a rider in a yellow riding jacket and knew it was my employer. His horse was facing in my direction, and I waved, but he didn't seem to be looking. Then she rode up next to him, Miss Summer Rose Tyrell, in a crimson riding outfit. They rode off together, away from me. That send a horrible pang to my chest and I looked away as I began to cry.