Untitled Part 11

Sansa lay next to Sandor on his bed staring up at the four poster. He was asleep and Sansa looked to the window at the morning light. Then to her dress on the floor, and down at herself, she was in her corset and bigger underskirts that were all puffy.

Pushing her hands on the fabric it seemed to deflate as it sank.

Getting up, Sansa walked to the window and sat on the cill. She looked to the hills, wishing, hoping. She couldn't think of anything she wanted more than to run away from everything and everyone and just be silent and find her self purpose. Sansa felt bad for it, but she wanted it more than she wanted Sandor sometimes, freedom was something she thought he could give her.

Looking back to Sandor asleep on the bed she pulled her corset up and lay a thin hand on the white peeling paint of the window pane. He was sound asleep and she wouldn't wake him. Looking outside Sansa saw the gardens, the thin curtains were drawn and she kept them as such, people had got to work in their daily jobs. She saw Shireen out with Eda. She's never usually up this early, she couldn't figure out, why now?

All had been quiet for a few minutes so Sansa decided to sing.

"Come all you fair and tender girls. That flourish in your prime. Beware, beware, keep your garden fair. Let no man steal your thyme. Let no man steal your thyme." She sat with her back to Sandor and pulled her legs up close to her singing to the window.

"For when your thyme, it is past and gone. He'll care no more for you. And every place your time was waste. Will all spread over with rue. Will all spread over with rue." She slipped into the higher notes and kept her head still even on the low tones.

"The gardner son was standing by. Three flowers he gave to me. The pink, the blue and the violet true. And the red, red rosy tree. And the red, red rosy tree." Looking out the window she pulled the curtain back a bit to see Loras Tyrell walking out into the garden. Looking handsome as ever, he didn't see Sansa but she saw him, Sansa knew she loved Sandor and that Loras would never be interested in her for a good reason.

"But I refused the red rose bush. And gave the willow tree. That all the world may plainly see. How my love slighted me. How my love slighted me."

But she couldn't help feeling when she saw him, his face was just so perfect, and he had a muscular body to top it. You could see when he wore the tighter clothes, the indents. But then Sandor's rippling muscular body came into her mind and she couldn't take it away, feeling the ache between her legs that he would usually help to release.

Sansa didn't quite know what to do if she was honest.

Not hearing any sounds from the bed, Sansa turned around and Sandor was gone. She suddenly stood up and looked around walking toward the bed. Suddenly someone grabbed her ankle. Sansa let out a scream, the fingers on the hand where long and yellow and green, the hand pale with black blotches. Sandor burst in through a door, not the main one, another one. He saw Sansa and pulled her back with such a force the nails scratched her deeply and drew blood. But the stranger didn't let go. Her hand snaked up Sansa's leg and clung to her arm as she stood.

Her hair was white, tangled and pulled behind her head. She had sunken eyes and dark lips. Covered in only a nightmares, she had talons for fingers. Long nails to scratch with, her violet eyes spoke rage and anger.

It was her the woman of my nightmares, the knock on the door. She was real, she was no fantasy, I hadn't imagined any of it-

Then my eyes opened I was sitting on the cill and Sandor was sitting in front of me.

"I liked that song." He told me, and I realised the woman was once again a figment of my imagination. Rubbing my eyes they seemed wet from tears, crying in a dream. Trust me to do that.