• 18 •

TW- this chapter contains playful (light) CNC (consensual non-consent) if this is something that bothers you, then you can skip this chapter and still be in line with the story.

Automatically, I protested.

He hooked his fingers into my thong, about to peel them it me and this strong sense of embarrassment flooded me.

"Wait." His fingers stopped and his eyes met mine, I could feel myself blushing because he was perfect and I wasn't looking my best. "I'm overdue a wax."

He stared at me in silence for a few seconds, as if still waiting for me to continue onto my point.

"What?"

"I don't want you to see me all hairy and gross looking."

"Shut up Millie." He pulled my panties down anyway and that actually shocked me because I wasn't prepared. "I'm a grown adult male, you think I care about this?" He tugged hard on my pubic hair and I gasped because it hurt but also at the same time it kinda felt good. "I just want to feel the inside of your pussy wrapped around my every inch, I don't care how it comes."

"River!" I squealed, fighting the urge to cover up, "I didn't want you to do that."

My heart was beating real fast because I was excited. I'm not even sure what excited me about that, he showed blatant disrespect towards my wishes and yet it had me creaming like a damn dairy. What the fuck?

"I don't care." He answered nonchalantly, cutting off all of my thoughts. "Do you not understand that your body is mine now and I will do whatever the fuck I want to it." He grabbed my wrists and tightened my panties around them. I could feel how wet and sticky they were as he forced his capture. They were bound tighter than usual, no give in them whatsoever, believe me - I tried my hardest to wiggle them apart.

He clasped his hand around my jaw, forcing me to look at him, "fight against my restraints again Millie and I'll make you wish you hadn't."

My lips twitched, I wanted to smile but I wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

My hands were tied above my head, he could have me on my stomach or on my back, whichever way he wanted. He chose to flip me over and get me into a doggy style position. The pure animalistic, sexual use of my body for his pleasure was getting me excited.

"It's a perfect cunt." His finger skimmed from my clitoris back towards my butt, spreading my wetness and I wiggled those cheeks a little, giving him a show. As he parted my butt-cheeks my eyes widened in horror. "Have you ever-" he trailed off, gliding his thumb over my asshole.

I looked at him from over my shoulder and nibbled on my lower lip, shaking my head innocently.

"Do you wanna?" He asked, raising a brow at me, again I shook my head, playing all sweet. His lip curled up at the corner and his eyes gleamed, accepting the challenge.

Again, he let his thumb rub against my rosette before forcing it in, my whole body shuddered in ecstasy at his violation. My cheeks glowed a Cherry red, this was my asshole.

Sure, I was no stranger to a butt plug. In fact- I quite enjoyed wearing one but to have another person prodding around down there felt so out-of-place.

That heavy weight between my legs grew bigger, more needing. I was becoming so ridiculously horny for him, it was embarrassing. My pussy slick with my arousal, dampened my thighs as it rolled down.

I gasped as he pulled out his thumb and leaned closer, spitting on my butthole so it rolled down slowly and gathered in the pit of my entrance.

"Oh my god." I moaned, rocking forward on my knees.