• 20 •

"Come." I offered him my hand and he stared at it like I was asking him to follow me right into his impending doom. I laughed gleefully, "trust me."

With those words, he took my hand and I guided him to my en-suite bathroom. Keeping my eyes trained to him, I started stripping off the travel clothes I've worn for days.

"Millie, I don't-" He started to protest and I jumped at his rescue, aiming to put his mind at ease.

"We're not going to have sex, we're going to have a shower. I know your boundaries and I won't cross them. Please don't worry, just kiss me."

I stood on my tip toes so my lips could meet his and he didn't hesitate, his large hands lining my jaw sensually to further aid the deepening of our kiss.

He pulled back and looked at me, doubts filling his mind and then exhaled deeply like he was reminding himself to breathe.

"Is it normal to feel nervous?"

I smiled at him, "you don't need to feel nervous."

"I'm scared."

"You don't have to feel scared, we're just showering."

He laughed a little, "Millie, the second our clothes are off we are no longer just showering. Feel." He grabbed my hand and put it on his hot crotch. "my cock has been hard for a long, long time and it's leaking a fair amount of precum from the tip. I want you. I'm left hard as steel and aching for relief. You're telling me I get to stand next your wet, naked body and not bury myself inside of you?"

I unclasped the buttons on his trousers and shimmied them down his leg freeing his lean erection.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." I teased, backing away from him slowly to give myself the room I needed to slip my own leggings to the floor.

With lust-filled eyes he stared at my breasts. Hell, I was intentionally flaunting them; turning this way and that, running my hands over them so the sneak of nipple protruded the material.

"How much do you want me right now?" My thumb traced the waistband of my panties, dipping them down lower and then letting them ping back into the concealed position.

Giving in to what I knew was inevitable, he pounced on me like a wild animal. In seconds, he had swept me off of my feet and sat me on the sink unit, pushing his way between my legs with force.

"I'm not so much good with the playing, I'm better with the taking." I grabbed his chin and plunged my tongue deep inside of him in a raw sexual kiss. As he pulled back he spat into my mouth and dragged my lower lip with his thumb.

He dropped to his knees, looking directly into the furrow of my crotch. Eye height he knew how wet I was for him. Without thinking or stopping, he bent his face down into my panties and nuzzled his nose right up my slit, inhaling the sweet nectar of my arousal.

"Holy shit, River." I moaned, tilting my head back and fisting his hair between my fingers.

He buried his face into my wet gusset, licking up and down, sucking juices from the material. I lost track of time and space as he enjoyed me. As he lapped up my wetness, more and more seemed to seep out and spread all over his face.

"You're telling me you only want to shower?"

"Mhm." I mumble moaned, knowing full well I wanted this to lead to more than just showering.

Making a decision, he grabbed the waistband of my panties and lowered them down. I lifted my bum off the sink unit to help him and he discarded them, tossing them aside like they didn't matter anymore.