ENTRY.

Dear reader,

If you have found your way to this story, then I presume you have read its prequel: In His Eyes.

Should you not have read it yet, I suggest that you do before furthering your reading in this book as many things can leave you confused.

For those who have already done so, please let me set the stage.

It's now seven years after Amos has been born and Clara and Ominis are having a hard time with their son. Ever since the Gaunts have taken notice of Amos, they've been trying to sway him over to their side and have been successful every time Clara and Ominis have come to visit the Gaunt family.

They're currently living in Aranshire in the home Ominis has bought for them before the end of their seventh year and they're living rather comfortably. Ominis had stopped writing his memoires and is currently the Muggle Studies teacher at Hogwarts, which is highly discouraged by his family. Clara is still running her wares shop and continues to supply Gladrags in Hogsmeade as well.

Sebastian has been on the run since his son's birth and has continued to be able to evade the hands of Aurors, Unspeakables and the Ministry, making him the most sought after wizard in the whole world. He's being made out to be the one to disturb the peace, a dark wizard recruiting forces.

The greatest threat currently present is the Gaunt family towards Amos and Sebastian, for whom Clara is afraid that he'll take her son away.

Please note that I am in no way affiliated with J.K Rowling, Hogwarts Legacy or the Harry Potter franchise. Any and all artworks used in this fanfic, are all to be credited to their original artists/makers. Thank you for bringing forth and sharing your art.

All the love, as always,
E.