CHAPTER III: LUCKY AGAIN

*** Please note that this next part contains content that is not safe for work. If you do not wish to read, kindly scroll down to the next set of lines.

I could feel his lips tracing across my skin, skimming past my collarbone and it made me positively ravenous. It had been a while since Ominis had touched me like this and I welcomed it very much so. Despite the fact that we were parents, we still loved each other very much and weren't afraid to show it. Now that Amos was in the picture, though, things like this didn't happen all too often. So I was going to enjoy this thoroughly.

His hands ran up underneath my pyjamas I was wearing, exposing my bare body and I couldn't help but feel on edge for a moment. Ominis continued to kiss and nibble at my neck, fingertips sliding all cross my body. Though, my eyes frequently glanced through the window, worrying for people passing by, even at this unholy hour. "What is it?" Ominis then questioned, one of his hands had taken my chin and forced me to look at him. Despite him not being able to see me at present, he sure did a good job to have me under the impression that he could.

I swallowed harshly, my eyes bouncing to the side to glance out the window from time to time though, I shook my head. "N-Nothing," I whispered, having a coy smile being shot in my direction by Ominis and that's when his body pushed itself flush against mine, pushing me all the way back against the wall. A hand of his came to lean against the wall and my eyes raked along his open shirt cladded body. Merlin's beard this man was gorgeous and I often forgot just how gorgeous he was. Though, I was sure that he was about to remind me of one of the thousands of reasons as to why I had chosen him above anyone else.

His head dipped down to press his lips against mine forcefully, a gasp having left my lips only a second before. His fingertips slid across the hem of my babydoll pyjamas, pushing them up and over my head at last, discarding them to the side. Ominis then licked his lips before he dropped to his knees, pressing tender kissss against my inner thighs which he had parted; Whispering sweet nothings against the pale flesh.

There were soft and quiet whimpers leaving my lips, unable to fight back the desire I was feeling but remembering I needed to keep quiet at all costs. My eyes fluttered shut, feeling his tongue lap across my core and I could feel the burning want for the man whom was pleasuring me at present - and never failed to do so, either. My fingertips slid through his thick blond dirty hair as delicious turned on grunts escaped his lips alike. My breathing had turned into pants, cheeks flushed a cherry red. "Ominis," I whispered under my breath and that's when not one but two of his fingers entered me.

I gasped at the unexpected gesture, feeling my legs beginning to cave as his tongue continued to work across my center, his fingers pushing me closer to the edge. Though, that's when he stopped, stood back up and removed all contact from me. My eyes were blown out as I gazed up at him towering over me for a moment before I was flung onto the bed.

"Not yet." He spoke insistently and I could feel myself becoming desperate for his touch, yearning for him to be close to me. I swallowed harshly as he removed his linnen bottoms and shirt which had been hanging loosely from his torso, removing the last of his clothing. My fingers slid up his torso and then locked themselves behind his neck as he laid on top of me. His breathing was shallow as he then allowed himself to push into me. His lips parted further than they already had been and a delicious though restrained groan left his lips. "I've missed you so much." I whispered and Ominis leaned his weight on his arm now set next to my head, his other hand cupping one of my breasts.

A devious smirk was planted across his lips as he dipped his head down to my neck, beginning to move his hips agonisingly slowly, which made me whine out carefully. "How much, love?" He questioned huskily against the shell of my ear, having my eyes roll in their sockets. This man would be the definitive end of me.