Chapter 12 - Veer

He was a dick.

Her plaintive weeping is so unexpectedly childlike that he couldn't help but laugh.

Though it slams him in the chest at how endearing she looks, her small, oval face is etched with equal parts mounting confusion and dissipating arousal.

He wants her with a hunger that borders on absurdity. A hair's breadth away from losing whatever ounce of self-control he managed to salvage, Veer grits his teeth, trying to rein in his rampant craving. Her sweet juices were still damp on his fingers, and he wanted nothing more than to sink his stone-hard cock into her warm, wet depths.

Fuck, she was tight. Sweet and tight, and dripping.

His mind was reeling from how powerfully her inner muscles had clamped down on his fingers. He is desperate to feel that silken grip all over his dick.

Miraya was dissolving into heartbreaking sniffles, her gurgling whimpers effectively gutting his arousal.

The damned kash, no doubt.

Her little drug trip had started with relaxed lethargy, to heightened sexual energy, and now the inevitable crash. His little mouse went through the wringer-exhausted and stressed from the heat and the long, unpredictable day, plus she had not eaten anything substantial. Her body and her mind had no chance against the fuck-up of the day, the kash, and then him.

That single thought had been nagging him.

He wanted to take advantage of her. He had been ready to exploit her tanked state to gratify his raging lust. He knew she was utterly and completely vulnerable, and he did not want to stop.

He had meant it; he did want to punish her. For sparking his interest, for stupidly accepting his help, for sitting in his jeep and promptly falling asleep, for chewing on her damned chapped lip, for looking so damn helpless during her panic attack, and so damn perfect in his t-shirt.

He had even wanted to feed her-fucking feed her!-after watching the ridiculous way she tried to eat rice with her slender fingers.

None of that was sexy. She had not done a single thing to attract his attention. But she had it nonetheless. Full and undivided.

Yeah, he was a dick.

He thoroughly enjoyed tormenting her. Given the chance to do it over, he would absolutely repeat the performance. Especially now that he had tasted her, he wanted more-all of her.

He was a dick, for sure. But he couldn't be an outright asshole and fuck her. No matter how much his body was screaming for release, he did not want to break her trust.

He figures that letting him tease her is the smallest price she could pay for his blue balls.

"Y-You are e-enjoying this." Her eyes swimming with tears, she looks up at him accusingly.

"Just a little bit." Veer's chuckle relaxes into a lopsided grin. He reluctantly eases his body off of hers and props himself up on his side, leaning on his elbow.

"Why? I a-apologized." Her breathing hitches as she gulps through her tears. She struggles to turn to her side, so Veer gently grasps her elbow and tugs her over. She tucks her hands in over her tits, cradling herself. "I know if-if it w-wasn't for me, you w-would have n-never gotten s-stuck here."

True. He would have delivered his shipment and gotten paid by now. Would have never met her. Would have never felt her velvety skin or kissed her luscious mouth.

"We are stuck here because of the curfew, shishi."

"I even w-wanted to g-get off at the b-barricades. Remember?" She draws in a deep, sniffling breath. "You c-could have just dropped me there and g-gone on your way."