CHAPTER 3 ANGERS

JACK'S POV
elsa exited the shop with anna, i walked out, i recived a call from hic, dude...., that was really tuff...., i can't believe anna almost punched you..... hic said in the phone, how did you know? i ask, he hunged up, someone tapped my shoulder, i turned around to see hic, i crossed my arms, your spying on me are you? i ask, not exactly..... he said rubbing his nape, i lifted one eyebrow, ok, ok, i was going to buy creampuffs for my wife, merida...., i passed chocolate kingdom, then heard you and anna yelling over elsa..... he explained, phew! , glad you didn't follow me.... i said in relief, you wanna come with me? he ask, i nodded, we arrived at hic's office, i saw mer drinking coffee, she saw me, she death glared at me, why is he here? mer ask gritted her teeth, i forgot that mer hated me since me and elsa never got to see each other, mer....., calm down....., i know what happened at the past...., but jack has changed...... hic explained, to me...., he hasn't changed a bit...., when rap sees ya...., she's gonna squish ya like a bug..... mer said, why? i ask, mer pointed at her phone, i saw me and tooth, i didn't post that, tooth did, JACK!!! i hear rap yell behind, opps too late! , she's already here.... mer said eating cream puffs, i turned around then saw rap, she has a frying pan?, she was about to hit me with frying pan but eugene holded her arm, rap...., no.... eugene said, why stop me? , he left elsa for a girl!, he doesn't even know how elsa got hurt in the past! she said pointing at me with frying pan, elsa got hurt in the past? , but i thought tooth said that she doesn't love me?
* flash back *
i was on a date with my fiancé, tooth, hey jackie! she said grabbing my arm, when elsa grabs my arm, i feel jelly, but why not tooth?, what's wrong? she ask, i looked downcast, i miss...... elsa..... i said, she frowned, she doesn't love you! , all she does is act innocent everyday!, face it jack! , elsa and i used to be best friends, but when she started dating my brother, she never spoke to me ever again! , she said that she just used me so that she would be popular! tooth said, tooth is the most popular girl in high school, but when elsa came, she turned to the most popular girl in school , is that true? , no, elsa, would never do that! , but would she?,
* flash back ended *
w-wait, wait, wait, what did you say? i ask, nothing! , why should you care?, you never even loved elsa! she said, hey i love her very much! , but i left her becau~ i was cutted off by rap, because what? , you left her because of a girl! she said, rap, that's enough! eugene said, i left the office, i saw elsa, i touched her shoulder, she flinched, what are you doing? , what do you want? she ask frowning, i just wanna ask you about what happened to your past.... i said, her eyes were in fear, i touched her arm, but she shooked it away, don't touch me! she said, why? i ask, she runned away, i followed her, we arrived at the garden, i grabbed her arm, she tried to pull away, but i got a tight grip, let me go! she said, i just wanna say....., i love you..... i said, she got weak, she quickly shooked her head, that doesn't work anymore! she said, why? , don't you love me? i ask, i don't love anymore! , you have a wife jack..... she said, she got out of my tight grip.
ANNA'S POV
i was walking in the lobby, i saw elsa on the couch sobbing, elsa? i ask, she jerked her head up, she was crying, why are you crying? i ask, he loves me..... elsa whipered, huh? i ask, i think....., jack's using me..... she said, my face turned to anger, i walked to find jack, i saw him, frost! , we need to talk! i said with anger, he looked at me with a confused face, what did you do to my sister? i ask, woah, chill! , i didn't do anything! he said, don't play dumb with me! , you never know how elsa felt in the past! i said, hey! , she was the one using me! he said, using? , elsa doesn't use you!, she doesn't even care about popularity! i said, your lying! , she's just the same as my old girlfriends! he said crossing his arms, your old girlfriends? , then why did you marry tooth?, isn't she your old girlfriend? i ask, yes she is, but she's different! he said, different? , do you even remember the reason, you guys broke up? i ask
JACK'S POV
different? , do you even remember the reason, you guys broke up? anna ask
* flash back *
i was walking around the hall way, i saw aster ( bunny, the easter bunny ) with tooth kissing, tooth saw me, jack? , i can explain! she said, i glared at tooth and aster, i run to the garden, someone touched my shoulder, i saw elsa, you ok? she ask, i don't know..... i said, it's ok...., i'm here..... she said, she hugged me, i hugged back, i realized that elsa was the one i was looking for......
* flash back ended *
i stayed silent, i told you....., tooth cheated on you....., elsa didn't even cheated on you! she said, what about hans? they broke up! i ask, hans?, hans broke up with elsa before she has you.... anna explained, why did hans broke up with her? i ask, hans was......, umm....., how should i say this......, drunk? , he cheated on elsa, elsa saw him, hans said that he loves his new girlfriend instead of elsa...... anna explained, tooth loves me and knows who i am! , elsa is just a b*tch! i said, excuse me? , what did you call my sister? anna ask, that's right! , i said b*tch! i repeated, that's it!!!!! she said, she waa about to punch me, kristoff, anna's boyfriend saw her, anna! , stop! , enough! kristoff said, anna stopped, if kristoff wasn't here, i'm gonna give you a black eye! anna whispered, i mouthed at kristoff ' thank you ' , he gives me one thumbs up, i saw elsa, sobbing, i hugged her, she didn't hug back, she jerked her head up, she saw me, stay away from me! , stay away! she said back away from me, what's wrong with you? i ask, why should you care? she ask fear in her eyes, hey els...., are you ok? i ask, i-i'm fine! , just stay away from me! she said grabbing her purse, she walked away, i was about to follow her but...., jack!!! tooth yelled.
ELSA'S POV
i walked away, JACK!!! a familiar voice yelled, i turned around, i saw tooth and jack kissing, it still hurts jack....., no matter i try to forget you....., it still doesn't work....., oh jack....., i miss your hugs, your kisses and most important of all i miss you......