CHAPTER 7 EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

ELSA'S POV
~next week~
I woke up in my apartment, i looked at my calendar, it's today, oh no! , what will i do? , i can't speak....., i went to my huge closet, that has many dresses, accecories, bags and shoes, i dressed up, wearing my black dress, black heels, golden bracelet, golden necklace, golden earrings, my hair style is a messy bun, i grabbed my purse, which is gold too, i walked out of my apartment, i saw jack leaning on wall wearing his tux, are you ready? He ask, w-w-why wait f-f-for me? I said, don't speak....., you have a tonsill.... he said, my eyes wided, h-h-how did y-y-you know? I ask with my voice changing, next time, hiding the description....., tear it apart..... he said, i-i-i'll remember t-tha-at next t-t-time! I said, are you still doing the speech? He ask, y-y-yes i am! , i-i-i don't c-c-c-care if m-m-my throat -i--i-is not o-o-ok! , i-i-i still w-w-wanna b-b-become a-s-an assistant m-m-manager and don't tell anyone! I said, i'll don't tell anyone...., if you give me a kiss.... he said, i glared at him, ok, ok.... he said , i walked away, sheesh! , i hate you jack!, deep inside me daid that i want to kiss him and hug him, but it just won't work out.
JACK'S POV
Elsa walked away, tooth. ,anyways....., where is tooth? , i looked at my watch, then followed elsa, we exited the condo, elsa tripped, but i caught her, glad i caught you..... i said,she rolled her eyes then standed up, then let go, you know els,your walking too slow....., so..... i said, w-w-what are y-y-you t-t-talking abo- ahh! She said because i carried her in bridal style, JACK OVERLAND FROST! , PUT ME DOWN! She said, i just ignored her then smiled, i'm getting to like this, we arrived at the front door, she punched my gut, ahh! I screamed, that's for carrying me! She said, then went inside, followed her, we saw north, mr. Frost! , ms. Arendelle! , glad you guys came! He said, we entered a room, filled with reporters and employees, i was the first one to announce my speech, after that it was elsa's turn, she was about to step in front but i stopped her, then said, i'll handle this...... i said, attention everyone....., i'm afraid she can't speak because she's shy....., but if you want to hear her speech, then i will read it...... i said, dear everyone......, i'm glad that i'm the new assistant manager of north's company......, i always wanted to be the manager, but i'll do agree if i'll become an assistant manager...... and i hope north's company will be perfect...... i readed, everyone clapped, i went to elsa who was on the back, t-t-thank y-y-you...... she said, then hugged me, i hugged back, that's a friend hug, ok? She ask, i nodded, but deep inside me, i want just more than a friend hug, miss arendelle...... north said, y-y-yes? Elsa ask, you may have not stand there but at least , we heard your speech....., i'll see you two tommorow at my office! North said then walked away, when north was gone, i fist bumped in the air, elsa giggled, we both stared at each other , i was about to say something but tooth called, JACK! Tooth called, oh-no....
ELSA'S POV
Jack and i were staring at each other, i feel like i wanna kiss him, but i couldn't, he was about to say something, but he was interrupted by tooth, JACK! Tooth called hugging jack, jack didn't hug back, this sorta made me jelous, you were so good! , i'm so proud of you! Tooth said, thanks tooth..... jack said as tooth hugged jack's arm, before they walk away, tooth glared at me and gave me a " stay away from him " look, i think i still hate this girl.....
~ the next day ~
I don't have a tonsill anynore, i was know with anna in my office helping me pack my bags, because i'm moving to the assistant manager office, jack came in, umm....., want me to help you? He ask, i was about to say " yes ", but i was interrupted by anna, no thanks, why are you even helping my sister?, look, just because you helped my sister, it doesn't mean i have to forgive you! Anna said, me and anna grabbed my things, then placed it to my new office, when we entered my new office, our jaws dropped, the office was bigger than my old one, everything was wonderful, anna...., i think i'm gonna like this job...... i said without looking at her, i feel anna nodded.