CHAPTER 12 THE TRUTH

ELSA'S POV
I was walking on the hallway, i'm still in the hospital, i can't find the exit, someone dargged my arm, i already know it was, jack, why can't he just leave me alone, i mean, he has everything, a nice job, a wife, a bestfriend, a sister, etc. What does he really want?, elsa......, i love you..... jack said, i bit my lip, then turned around, if you love me then why did you marry tooth? I ask, elsa....., it wasn't me, it was~ he cuted off by toogh who was hiding in the dark part of the hallway, it was hans......, when jack and i were together, my parents loved him......, but the moment we broke up......, i chose aster, when my parents met aster, my dad hated him, my mom did too, but she knows that i'm happy with him, one night, my parents were arguing in the car, they got into an car accident......, hans blamed me for they're death and wanted me to marry jack because it's the only way to make my parents proud, but if i won't do it, he'll kill aster......, all the things i said to you jack, was all a lie......, i'm so sorry and hope you could forgive me....... tooth said looking downcast, i feel jack getting angry, i hugged his arm, his anger softed, well that was easy....., i know i'm mad with tooth for lying to jack about everything, but i understand that she did it for her parents...... and that jerk....., we still gotta do something with that brother of yours....... i said, like rip the crap out of he's undies? She ask, umm......, not what i thinked before....., but you should try it...... i said, tooth nodded, then went to the room to check on emma, now......, frost......, i supposed to be saying sorry for not believing you......, i'm sorry for everything......, but i just wanna say i love you...... i said, so i'm like the theif....... he said, and i'm like the cop......, got you...... i said as he pulled me closer to him, our faces were inches away, i kissed him, he kissed me back, we heard a fake cough, * fake cough *, fake cough *, sorry to interrup....., but~ mer was cutted off by anna, elsa! , there you are! , why did you kiss jack? , did he used a love potion or something?! Anna ask, no, anna,i fine....., i just love jack again...... i said, anyways.....,mind explaining? Rap ask, i told them what happened, what?! , he's beven bullying his sister?! , oh that is it! , no brother does that to his sister! , oh it is on! , i'll kick that hans with my fist! Anna said, yeah, i'll kick his butt too, but who is this hans? Eugene ask, eugene has an amnesia before rap and eugene got married, honey....., he's my mortal enemy......, he used to bully me in highschool......, so go and kick his butt!!!!!! Rap yelled, we all shushed her, they're might be patients sleeping....... i said, tooth pops in, emma, is fine but she's going to stay in the hospital in 3 days........ tooth said, so what's the plan? Jack ask.