CHAPTER 10 SECURITY

JACK'S POV
I saw elsa walking emotiomless, i wanna talk to her, but i saw anna with a metalled ruler, rap with a frying pan on her shoulder, mer eating creampuffs, but her greatest weapon is her fists , this is the gang of killing men, they all glared at me, then gave me a " stay away from her " look, i went to hic's office, he was speaking on the telephone, he hunged up, why do you always go to me when you have a problem?! Hic ask, cause your smart? I sorta ask, what now? He ask, i wanna talk to elsa, but her gang of killing men is going to protect they're leader...... i said, gang of killing men? Hic ask, do even know how girls hit boys with a world's terrifiying metalled sharp strong hard ruler? I ask, i don't know....., but i know elsa and anna calls it the anti-ruler...... hic said, it's still the world's terrifying metalled sharp strong hard ruler....... i said, so how are we going to split them up? Hic ask, call the boys now! I said, hic nodded, the boys arrived, the plan is that eugene, hic and kris will take mer, rap and anna somewhere, then i'll sneak in elsa's office! I said, how do we get the girls out there? Eugene ask, well......, you know......, uhh......,oh, i don't know! I said, you do know, that elsa has major security in her office? Hic ask, yeah, i know....., elsa probably has a back-up plan if someome passes her girls..... and we don't even know what's security in there for pete sake! I said, how am i gonna distract rap? , she's tuffer than you think...... eugene said, hic and i both looked at each other, then go shopping with her! hic and i said in unsion, shopping?  No, no, no, no, last time, me and rap were shopping, i got tired and sick! Eugene said, then don't! , just do something! Hic said, guys....., there's definetly a way we can pass them! kris said.
ANNA'S POV
there. Is. No. Way. they can pass us...... i said, yeah..... mer and rap said in unsion, i was holding the anti-ruler, rap was holding a frying pan on her shoulder and mer was preparing for punching, hic, kris and eugene suddenly appeared, hey guys! , wanna go shopping? Eugene ask, first of all! , i don't need to go shopping, because elsa and i have a whole fashion clothes set from every country in our big large closet! I said, second of all! , ay don't like shopping at all! Mer added, third. Of. All! , since when did you guys like shopping? Rap asks, eugene was about to say something but, that is an exellent question! , i don't know, bye now! Hic said then quickly runned off with eugene and kris.
JACK'S POV
I was reading a news paper, hic, eugene and kris came breathing heavily, there is no way they're going leaving that stupid office! Hic said, what happened? I ask, those girls are more smater than us...... he saud,then guess we have to do it the hard way...... i said putting the news paper,i grabbed my phone, i called my uncle, he's an owner of a chocolate factory, he sells the best chocolate in the world, hello? He ask, hey, it's jack...... i said, oh hello nephew! , it's been a long time since the wedding day with your first bride which the wedding didn't continue? He sorta ask, i need your help......, i met my ex again and i wanna talk to her......, but her friends are blocking the way......,i need your best chocolates please? I ask, my uncle knows what happened, he knows yhat i still love elsa, if your going to get your ex back, i'll sent my best one-hundred chocolates....... he said, thanks uncle! I said then hunged up, what's plan B? Hic ask, i'll call it......, Operation: Chocolate..... i said.
HIC'S POV
Anna, mer, and rap were guarding elsa's office, we brought a big box of chocolate bars, hey girls! , want chocolate? I ask, chocolate?! Anna said, she rushed to the chocolate, so did rap, ay may not be addicted to chocolate but ay'll have some! Mer said, wanna go to chocolate kingdom? Eugene ask, of course! The girls said in unsion, ok, this is going good! , eugene, kris, mer, rap and anna walked away, while me, i have a walkie talkie, jack? , this is hic, over! I ask, how did it go? , over! Jack ask, Operation: chocolate was a success! , over! I said, i'll be there on a sec! , over! Jack said, a few minutes he came, jack, wait, we don't know what type of security is in there! I said, i don't know, but i have to talk to my ex and fix this up! He said, well....., we don't know what's in there so, good luck! I said then walked away.
ELSA'S POV
I was in my office signing some papers, Someone opened the door, i was expecting the girls but it was........ jack......., i grabbed my anti-ruler, the sat up, what do you want? I ask frustratedly, elsa, please let's talk this over...... he said, if it's about my past! , i won't listen! , leave my office! I said, but elsa, listen i~ i cutted him off, no, leave now! Or i'll~ i was cutted off by jack, he hugged me seriously?!, i didn't hug back, please elsa......, i love you...... he said, i sighed he let go, i caressed his right cheek, i wish to be with you......, but you have a wife, jack......, so please leave...... i said, he left, i grabbed my phone, i got a text from jack, " i love you please forgive me...... ", i ignored his text, i leaned on the glassed door, then closed my eyes, i love you too jack.......