EPILOUGUE 4 FEW MONTHS LATER

JACK'S POV
Few months later.......
I was sleeping, Me and elsa were resting on the bed, it was relaxing and calm until....., jack? I heard someone call, i fluttered my eyes, i saw my beautiful pregnant wife, she was holding my hand, what is it beautiful? I ask, i think....., it's time....... she said holding her big round belly, what does she mean it's time?, i'm not hungry yet. I thought, no, let's just rest first, i wanna rest, not eat...... i said, then closed my eyes, suddenly i felt my hand in pain, i can feel elsa frown, no, i mean it's time! She said then slapped me, my eyes suddenly opened, hey what did you do that for?! I ask, it's time! She said, what do you mean it's time?! I ask, she looked at her big round belly, oh...... i said, dum dum...... she said, we went to the hospital.
~time skip~
i was waiting for the doctor, suddenly i heard baby crying, i was about to went in, in a hurry, but the nurse blocked me, sir, i think it's best if you wait....... she said, i nodded, then sitted down again, my hands were shivering, a few minutes the doctor finally showed up, well? I ask, he smiled, sir, congratulations........ he said then shooked my hand, what? I ask, you and mrs. Frost........., have twins....... he said, my eyes wided.
ELSA'S POV
Few years later.......
I was reading a book, sitting in the bench of our huge beautiful garden which was full of periwinkles, me and my husband lived in a big large mansion, it has hundreds of rooms, a big swimming pool, a bowling alley and other things a family need , mommy! My two daughters called, i turned my head, i saw my 5 year old daughters, mommy! , daddy's waiting for you in the kitchen! Ellie, my beautiful white haired daughter with blue sparkling eyes and pale skin said, she's nice, polite, smart and talented just like me, but she's always into fun like my husband, why? I ask, he wants to see you, silly....... ella, my perfect platnium blonde haired daughter with perfect round lapiz lazuli eyes, she's a joker just like her father, she's a bookworm just like me, but me and jack don't know why she's perfectly beautiful, she has pale skin, rosy cheeks, strong teeth and perfectly round eyes, me and her father have beautiful daughters, i nodded then went to the kitchen, i saw him, he's eyes were still the same, he's hair is perfectly snowy and he's thin lips are always perfect, he looked at me then smiled, so?, how's my beautiful wife doing? He ask, then back hugged me, perfectly fine......, so, what's breakfast for today? I ask, just the tasty beacon and eggs! He said showing a plate of rice, beacon and fried egg, yummy yum! , yum! Ellie said licking her thin lips, can i have it? Ellie ask, sure thing sweetheart...... i said then handed over a plate of rice, beacon and fried eggs, yo ella!, who's my good girl? Jack ask, i am! Ella said fist pumping her dad, i handed ella her plate, so, when is anna going to show up? Jack ask, well, you know how she always gets late on waking up...... i said, HELLO!!! Anna yelled up stairs, i stand corrected....... i said, i saw anna and kris walking down, elsa!, elsa!, you can't believe what just happened!, i'm pregnant! Anna said jumping in joy, ellie giggled, auntie anna, you'll squish your baby! Ella said, anna giggled, i'm not fully pregnant yet......, but when the babay comes out, be sure to keep him or her on guard....... anna said, ella raised her eyebrow, don't worry ella, soon you'll have a boyfriend, then get married, then have a honeymoon, then have babies then~ jack cutted anna off, woah, woah, woah, anna, they're kids....... jack said, but i thought we're fully grown....... ellie said looking down, i smiled, i went to her then used my index finger to up her chin, don't listen to your father......, he's just joking around, you're fully growned just the way you are....... i said, she smiled, but what about me? Ella ask, i laughed, you're fully growned too...... i said, jack gave me a "hey, i'm not joking around! , i meant it" look, i gave him a " well, do you want ellie or ella to cry?, if you think that, then what kind of a father are you? ", he just stared at me, whatever! , i'm going to the kitchen! He said, but you are in the kitchen...... i said, ahh! , then i'll go to the bowling room! He said, why go to the bowling room without an opponent?, hic beat you last time...... i said, then.......living......room.......? He sorta ask, ellie and ella giggled, i went over to jack, you are one goofball...... i said hugging jack's shoulder, hey guys! Rap said, i saw rap and eugene came down carefully, because rap is fully pregnant, hey, rap! I said, wow, you're fully pregnant now...... anna said, jelous? Ella ask, whatever kiddo...... anna said, so what's breakfast for today? Rap ask, bacon and eggs what else....... i said handing rap and eugene a plate, hic and mer went down with they're kids, o! , o! , when am i going to start archery lesson? Heldi, mer and hic's daughter ask, she has brown hair, blue eyes, she's wearing a green dress and green sandals, she's wearing a side braid hair style, she loves archery like her mother, she loves dragons just like her dad, hey why do you get to start archery lesson?, i should be the one, cause i'm older than you! Helsie, mer and hic's older daughter said angrily, she has orange hair, green eyes, now! ,now! , girls, you don't want your mother to be angry at you......, you know how she gets angry, especially if you disbehave....... hic said, mer crossed her arms, so what's for breakfast? Mer ask, beacon and eggs...... i said handing mer and hic a plate, nah, ay'll just eat the beacon instead of the eggs...... mer said, i rolled my eyes, mommy, when are we going to school? Ellie ask, yeah, when? Ella ask, hmm....., about that...... i said, maybe......, when you'll older, i'll take you to my friend's son's school......., broadway high........ i said.
THE END
Well, not that the end, but just please read this note ^-^
(NOTE)
Guys, i'm going to write a sequel, it's called " my run away daughter ", it's about ella frost being sad that her twin, ellie frost, be more appreciated than her, helsie and heldi haddock, daughters of hiccup haddock and merida dunbroch, aren't much close with ella, annabeth and annabelle bjorman, daughters of kristoff bjorman and anna arendelle, are partically always ignoring ella, sunshine and summer fitzherberts, dsughter of rapunzel corona and eugene fitzherberts, sunshine's always busy brushing her hair and reading books, summer's always busy doing house chores, they never had time for ella, ellie is nice to her twin, but they're just not much that close than when they were kids, ella's only wish was to run away, but she know that it might break her parents hearts even though they sometimes appreciate ellie more than her, when she steps on a life in broadway high, she meets sin hamada, son of tadashi hamada, yes, he's alive, hiro or others doesn't know that he's alive, sin and ella had the best friendship in they're families, cause they became bestfriends, but it's more than bestfriends.......