EPILOUGE PART 3 TOTAL SHOCK

ELSA'S POV
i punched jack in the gut, he growled, why do always have to do that? He said, because that is a sign of you being trouble. I said, now what did you do? I ask, what do you mean? He ask, you planned this didn't you?! I ask angrily, woah, i didn't planned anything woman! He said, wait a minute..... i said, i remembered last night......, anna..... i said, my blood was totally boiling right now, woah, sweetheart! , calm down......, let's just dress up and go to kristoff and~ i cutted him off, ANNA!!!! I shouted as jack covers he's ears.
ANNA'S POV
I was fixing my hair humming the song " from the first time forever " yo anna! , when are you going to tell elsa and jack that you planned the...... you know? Kris ask, relax kris! , elsa and jack would understand it...... i said as i finished tiying up my hair, well you better tell them before...... kris said as he looked at me with a boring face, before what.....? I ask, ANNA! , OPEN THE DOOR! Elsa said knocking angrily, wait a minute! I said then opened the door, elsa was now on top of me, anna!, what did you do to us last night?! Elsa ask angrily, relax sis, i basiclly made you two do something not stupid...... i said happily, it is stupid! , dum dum! She yelled, elsa stand up as i stood up too, well sorry....., i just wanna be an auntie....... i said, oh anna, why be an auntie if you're going to have kids sooner! Elsa said, i just stood there in shock, i never realized that, suddenly my expression became happy, yay!, soon i'm gonna be a mpther, then an auntie, then a grandmother then a~ i was cutted off, ok, ok, we get it!, now let's just go to the hospital and see if it's positive or........ jack said staring at elsa who was staring at him furiously, negative....... jack added, to the hospital! I shouted.
RAP'S POV
Mer, have you seen elsa and anna?, i can't them anywhere...... i said, mer wasn't listening, because she was wearing head phones, i removed her headphones, huh?, oh sorry rap....., come again? She ask, i stared at her boringly, have you seen elsa and anna?? I ask, oh they went to the hospital..... she said wearing her head phones back on, hospital?, why go to the hospital? I ask, but mer was already asleep and she was still wearing headphones, uhh! I yelled, hey rap, what's all the yelling about? Tooth ask, why is elsa and anna in the hospital? I ask, oh......., let's just say...... elsa's....... pregnant...... tooth said, say wha?
JACK'S POV
Well? I ask the doctor, the result is....... positive....... doctor said, i was just standing there in a shock, sir?, sir? The doctor ask, huh?,oh i would like to see my wife..... i said, i went inside, elsa was there smiling while looking at her tummy, look's like someone's happy........ i said, shut it!, i'm just pregnant for just one time ok? She ask, elsa..... i called, hmm.....? She ask, make sure you give me twins! I said, JACK!!!! Elsa shouted.