CHAPTER 9 STOP LOVING ME

JACK'S POV
then you should stop loving me........ elsa said rubbing her arms then walking away leaving me dumbfounded, i really love her, it breaks my heart to see her in pain, i know tooth is innocent, i swear she's really inoccent, i saw tooth running towards me, hey jack! , why are you in elsa's office? She ask frowning, i was gonna ask the same thing, what are you doing here? I ask, i came to your office, but you weren't there, then i saw a familiar white haired boy in elsa's office, i went here and i see you! She explained, i was here because i was gonna ask elsa where north's document is....... i lied, ok! , remember jack......, stay away from elsa! , she's a b*tch! She said walking away, i swear, when she said that elsa's a b*tch, i really want to punch her, but i don't wanna punch a girl especially my wife! , i walked out of elsa's office, i wanna find elsa, where could she be? I ask myself, maybe she's with anna, but if anna saw me, she would kill me!, let's see......, who would help me by this time? , Mer- no, Rap- no, Anna- of course not! , she will definitely kill me!!!, Eugene- no, Kris- no, Hic- yes! , he's always smart! I said to myself like a weirdo, i went to hic's office, i saw mer glaring at me, hic saw mer glaring at me, ok, ok, mer!, that's enough! , why don't you go for a walk? Hic ask mer, mer grabbed her bag, then walked out of hic's office, what do you want? , i'm in a stupid situation here! Hic said holding a contract that says " no reading books for a month " well that is stupid, hic likes books, everyday he reads a book, mer always gets mad at him because he's not focusing on his work, ok......., i need you to help me find elsa...... i said, got into a fight? He ask, maybe? , i don't know......., she just told me to stop loving her........ i said sadly, well that's bad news......., well not literally......., you can still get her back......., but where do you think she is now? Hic ask, i don't know......., but i think she's with anna....... i said, well that's really bad news......., elsa's probably crying now......., if anna see's her sister crying....., anna really know who makes her cry....... hic said, are you sure you're right? I ask, well......, who else does make elsa cry? He ask, i don't know......., her parents? , hans? , tooth? Or....... i stopped because i didn't know who's the next person, elsa's parents died and made elsa alone but anna was there for her, hans breaked elsa's heart because he tells elsa that he was using her, tooth bullies her because elsa and i dated, you..... hic said, w-what? , me? , no, no, no, i never made elsa cry....... i said, do you even remember your past? ,you made elsa cry many times........ hic said, like what? I ask clueless, like slaping her just because she was gone like a week......, breaking her heart because of the marriage......., marrying tooth......, yelling at her for talking with tooth........, deep kissing her on her first kiss which she pulled away and you almost punched her........, getting drunk......and other things that you made her cry....... hic exampled, getting drunk?, what did i do? I ask, you almost made out with tooth which elsa saw you...... and you said you don't love her........, did you even remember that part? He ask, no......, i was drunk remember? I ask, oh yeah......., do you even know where elsa goes when she needs space or upset? Hic ask, park...... i said, hic nodded, then we got to the elevator, then we got to the lobby, we went to my black limo, then we arrived at the park.
ELSA'S POV
I was in the park, i hugged my knees, then sobbed, few minutes i gave up crying, then wipprd my tears, it's alright elsa......, it's alright......, just forget about the past and you'll be fine......, just breath......, just breath...... i said to myself, elsa? A familiar voice said behind, no, no, no, please it can't be! , i turned around to see hic and...... jack....., listen......, i'm sorry if i gave you a horrible past....., i just wanna say i love you...... jack said, umm......, mr. Frost, mr. Haddock, we have to go now, it's already afternoon......, we have a meeting later with mrs. Fitherberts and mrs. Haddock and other secretarys....... i said ignoring his words, they nodded,hic walked to the limo, i passed jack, i was about to go to the limo, but jack grabbed my arm, elsa......, i miss you......, can we just start over? He ask, fine......, friends? I ask shooking my arm away from his grip, then gave him a hand, the real thing is i wanna be more just his friend, but he has a wife, friends...... he said shooking our hands, i walked away i heard him whisper, i love you elsa...... he whispered, i sighed pretending that i didn't heard anything, i went inside his limo, jack sat beside me and hic, silence was all over the place,we arrived at north's building, we went to the elevator, the elevator dinged because we are now on hic's floor, bye guys! He said, say hi on mer for me! I said, a few minutes, the elevator dinged, it means that we're on our floor, i went to my office, while jack went to his, i grabbed my laptop, then started writing a document that jack said, a few minutes, my phone ringed, i grabbed my phone, it was jack, what do you want? I said sat up, then left my office, well i was wondering if i you want to go here? Jack said i went to jack's office,i closed the door, well i'm already here...... i said then he hunged up, i turned around to see jack's face inches close to mine, uhh...... i said, he leaned in and kissed me, he wrapped his arms around my waist, i wrapped my arms, then kissed back, a few seconds i suddenly thought, what am i doing?! , he has a wife!, i quickly pulled away, n-no, i can't! I said, elsa....., i love you......, i'm so sorry about the past....... he said, forget it..... i said, i was about to open the door and leave, but jack hugged my back, please elsa......, don't leave me......, i love you..... he said, i sighed, mr. Frost, i have to go......, anna might be worried....... i said, he let go, i opened the door then left, i went to my office, i locked the door and sobbed, if this is just a nightmare, i want to wake up.......
JACK'S POV
I leaned down on my glassed door, then closed my eyes, what have i done......, if i didn't answered hans's call, elsa and i would have a family right now......, this is all my fault......., i looked at my watch, it's 1:00, the meeting, i sighed , then got up, i went to the meeting room, i saw a glassed long table and many comfortable chairs, i sat beside elsa, elsa just ignored me, anna glared at me who was sitting beside elsa and giving me a " don't talk to her ", a few minutes, rap, eugene, hic and mer came, a few hours we dicused about our companys and blah blah blah blah blah, the meeting was finally over, i put my hand on elsa's shoulder, what do you want?! She said a little bit angry, i was wondering if you wanna drink coffee? I said, coffee is only for morning, it's already 8:00, i am not your toy frost! She said then walked away, i felt something hard on the bottom of my chin, i saw anna holding a metalled ruler, the metaller ruler is going to kill me, look frost, how many times do i have to tell you?! , stay away from my sister! , or i'll beat your guts out! Anna warned, how many times d o you have to show that ruler?! , it irritates me! , i think i'm going to put that metalled ruler thing on my worst nightmare list....... i said, oh your still afraid of this? , does little jack cries on a metalled ruler? , i guess a girl with a metalled ruler can scare you! Anna said making kiddy noises, ok,ok, can you put the ruler down?! I ask, let me think......, no, i think i like to kill you...... anna said, she was about to chop my head off with a sharp metalled ruler, god damn! , i hate it when girls carry rulers! , and i mostly hate that i'm being defeated by a girl with a ruler!, kristoff stopped her, anna,anna,slow down! , put the ruler down....... kristoff said, anna groaned in hatred then putted the ruler down, eugene,rap, mer, kris and anna went out, it's just me and hic, i think you should stop following elsa...... hic said, why not? I ask, if you continue this......., anna's going to squish you like a bug for good...... hic said as he walked out, i followed him.