1

Location: Nemesis

Throne Room:

Soundwave's Pov:

"I was busy working away at the computers and I was stationed at my post as usual. Until I noticed something. Something I probably wouldn't have seen for a long time. It was showing an escape pod. And I remember my father using an escape pod to use to save my sister's life and was thinking about her survival. It devastated me when my father told me about the decision. But he was telling me that it was the right decision. And it was the right decision. I didn't want her to die either. I wanted her to live and so did my father. I quickly grabbed a pad and I downloaded what I saw. I immediately left the throne and I went to see and locate my father and tell him what I had found and what I had discovered. I was walking in the halls when I heard shouting and yelling coming all the way from the torture chamber. I chuckled. 'Father beating that seeker again. Starscream deserves what he gets and what's always coming his way.' I said to myself. He always fails when he tries to overthrow my father. Which is so hilarious to see when he fails. Even my father thinks it's hilarious too. I walked towards the torture chamber and I waited for my father to come out. Soon the doors opened to the torture chamber."

In The Halls:

Outside The Torture Chamber:

Non-Pov:

Megatron walked out of the torture chamber covered in energon. He looked up and he saw his son. "Son." Megatron said. He then noticed his son handing him a pad. He took the pad and he looked at it. And he was shocked at what he was seeing and what it was showing him. It was showing him coordinates and a location to an escape pod. "An escape pod." He asked his son. He nodded to his father. "Father. Think it is sis." He said to his father in a voice recording. "Yes you could be right son. Alright. Thank you. I'll check it out myself." He said to his son. He was walking off until he remembered something. "Oh. And son." Megatron said. Soundwave turned and he looked at his father. "Yes father." Soundwave replied back to his father in a voice recording. "Let Knockout know that the torture chamber needs cleaned. It needs a deep clean. Because of that worthless seeker." He said to his son. Soundwave nodded. He walked away and went to see Knockout and tell him that the torture chamber needs a deep clean.

Outside The Nemesis:

Flightdeck:

Megatron walked out and he was on the flightdeck. He looked down and he looked at the pad. He hoped that his son was right and that this escape pod belonged to his daughter and to his son's sister. He suddenly felt something. He felt his spark was pulling him to some place. It felt like it was leading him to the place where the escape pod was located. Megatron sighs. "Please let this escape pod be my daughter and my son's sister." He said and whispered to himself. Megatron immediately transformed and took off.

In The Sky:

He flew and was thinking and hoping that this was his daughter and his son's sister. He was thinking when he felt his spark tugging and pulling more. He then noticed the location in the distance. He went down.

Location: Escape Pod Is Located At:

He immediately transformed and he walked over to the location. He walked and he saw the escape pod. He walked over and he bent down and he typed some codes in. Soon the door came off. He looked and he was shocked. Sitting inside the escape was a child who he thought he and his son would never see again. His daughter and his son's sister. He slowly reached in and he lifted his daughter up. He looked at you and he noticed that you were opening your optics.

StellaFire's Pov:

"I was slowly opening my optics. I then felt a presence that I thought I would never feel ever again. I realigned my optics. And soon my vision was clear. I looked around but I slowly looked up and I was shocked but also surprised at what my optics were seeing. My sire was staring right at me. 'S…sire.' I said. My sire smiled at me. 'Yes, my child. It is me.' My sire said to me. I immediately cried. 'Sire.' I said. I went and I hugged my sire. 'Sire. I thought I would never see you or my brother ever again.' I said to my sire. I looked around and I didn't see my brother. 'Anyways, and by the way sire. Where is my brother?' I asked my sire. 'Don't worry, my child. Your brother is safe. He's on the ship. Now let's go home, my child.' My sire says to me. I nodded."

Non-Pov:

Megatron raised his one digit and he pressed it against the side of his helm. He called and said your brother's name. "Soundwave, my son. I need a bridge. And get ready because I am bringing some back that you haven't seen for a long time." My sire says to my brother. Soon a bridge opened and my sire walked through while holding and carrying me. That was when you knew that you were going home. To be with your father and your brother. To whom you hadn't seen for eons since the day your father sent you away in an escape pod to protect you and he was only thinking of your survival. And he did the right thing. Because you survived.