5

Location: Nemesis

The Next Morning:

Med Bay:

You were starting to wake up and you looked over and saw Airachnid leaning against the wall in a recharge. You slowly got up and you sat on the med berth. You saw Knockout walking over and handing you an energon cube. You smiled and you took the cube.

"Thank you Knockout." I said and whispered to him. Knockout smiled. "Your welcome princess. And I feel for you. By the choice of what my master and your sire made. By having her watching you. I'll watch your back if I were you. Because she killed my partner. Which was Breakdown. He actually meant everything to me. But I will make sure that I can protect you if she does anything to harm or hurt you." Knockout said and whispered back to you. I looked at him. "Aww. That's sweet of you to say, Knockout." I said and whispered back to him. Then it hit me. Was he falling for me? I then decided to ask him to see if he was falling for me. Because it sure does sound like it that he is falling for me. I then looked at Knockout. "Wait, are you falling for me, Knockout." I asked and whispered back to him. Knockout looked at you.

"What. No. Uh. No princess. I just want to make sure that you don't get hurt by her. That's all. Not after what she did to my partner Breakdown." Knockout said and whispered back to you. "I know Knockout. I heard from others and I feel bad for you and I am sorry for your loss." I said and whispered back to him. Knockout smiled. "Thank you princess. That really means a lot to me." Knockout said and whispered back to you. I smiled. "No worries Knockout." I said and whispered back to him. I slowly got off the berth and I started walking and heading out. Knockout looked and he saw you walking and heading out. "Princess where you are going." Knockout asked and whispered to me.

I turned and I looked at Knockout. "I am going to my room, Knockout. I am getting and going to grab my pad. I like reading things. And I discovered books and I have one on what humans write and I also like drawing things. Sire knows that and I think he would understand." I said and whispered back to Knockout. I then turned and I walked out and left. Airachnid was starting to wake up. She opened her optics but soon she widened them. "Knockout where's the princess." She asked him. Knockout looked at her. "How should I know? I have been working." Knockout replied back to her. Airachnid sighs. Airachnid immediately left trying to locate you.

In The Halls:

You walked out of your sires room with your pad when you heard a voice. "Princess." Said the voice. You looked up and you saw Airachnid. You rolled your optics. "Princess, you know your sire told me to watch you." She says to you. I looked at her. "Yes. I know that. I ain't that stupid like what Starscream is." I replied back to her. Soon we heard a voice. "Hey." Said the voice. I turned and I saw Starscream. I waved a servo at him telling him to get lost. He immediately walked off muttering something. I turned my attention back to Airachnid. "Look, Airachnid. My sire knows I like doing this thing that I do. I used to do it when our planet Cybertron was still alive." I said to Airachnid. Airachnid looked at you. "Still, I don't think my master would like this princess." She replied back. Soon we heard a voice.

"Wouldn't like what, Airachnid." Said the voice. We both turned to see who it was and we saw that it was my sire. He then walked over to where we were. Megatron looked at you and he looked at Airachnid. "Wouldn't like what?" He asked again. "Master. She walked off without letting me know where she was going." She said to her master. Megatron looked at you. "Is this true StellaFire?" My sire asked me. "No. It's not true. Some of it isn't true of what she was saying. Sire she was in recharge. And I decided to go to my room and grab my pad and read some stuff and draw. You know I love doing those things sire." I said to my sire. Megatron looked at you but he looked at Airachnid. "Yes. I do. But still you need to let Airachnid know where you are going." He says to you.