3

In The Halls:

You looked at the pad where your brother's room was located. You hope that your brother accepts your apology. You really didn't mean to take his visor off like that. You then approached two doors that were maybe your brother's room. You glanced over and saw two doors that were probably your sires room.

Soundwave's Room:

Soundwave was sitting in his room thinking about what happened in the throne room. He was ashamed that his little sister saw his face the way it was. He was sitting and thinking until he heard a knock. He got up and walked over. He opened the doors and he saw you. He then walked over and sat at his desk. You watched your brother walking over and sitting down at his desk. You walked in and you walked over to your brother's berth. You then climbed on the berth and you sat down. You then looked at your brother, noticing that he was looking the other way.

"Soundy. I am sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have done that. I really didn't mean to." I said to my brother. Soundwave didn't know what to say. He then felt Laserbeak pulling and tugging. He deployed Laserbeak. Laserbeak flew and she landed on the top of your helm. She then looked down. I looked up and saw a bird staring at me. And it was funny. I giggled. Soundwave turned and he smiled at what he was seeing. Laserbeak went and she swayed her head. I giggled and laughed. Soundwave chuckled.

I jumped down off my brother's berth and I walked over to where my brother was sitting and I climbed on my brother's back. "So. Can you please accept my apology? And I still think your face is perfect." I said and asked my brother. "Yes. I do forgive you sis. But don't take my visor off like that." He says to you. I nodded. "Can we do something bro." I asked him. "We can." He replied back to you. Soundwave got up and walked out, having you on his back.

In The Halls:

"Sounds." I said. "Yeah." He replied. "So what do you want to do?" I asked him. "Not sure. But how about we do something with our father. Shouldn't we have him join us? Because he also missed you." My brother says to me. Soundwave was walking carrying you in his back when they approached the throne room. The doors opened and he walked inside carrying you on his back.

In The Throne Room:

Megatron was sitting on his throne in the throne room. But he glanced up and he burst out laughing. "Oh." He chuckled. "Oh my. That's something I don't see every day." He said to you and your brother. I smiled. "Yeah. I wanted him to do this." I said to my sire. Soundwave shook his helm. "No. You climbed on my back when we were in my room." My brother says to me. "Sire." I said to my sire. "Yes." My sire said. "Sire. Can we do something together as a family? I mean we have been separated for soooo many years." I said to my sire. My sire chuckled. "I don't see why not. And I have a perfect place. Son. Care to do the honors." He asked his son.

Soundwave nodded. He opened a bridge. Megatron got up and he walked over and he lifted you up off your brother's back and he walked with you having your arms around his neck. You went and had your legs hanging down. Megatron went and he held you so you wouldn't fall. He then walked through the bridge. With you riding on your sires back. Soundwave followed you and his father and soon the bridge closed.

Location: Family Hangout

Megatron stepped out and he let you get down. You hopped down and you walked around. Soundwave stepped out and was watching you looking at things. Megatron looked and saw his son watching you. He walked over and nudged his son. "Son. I know that you missed your sister. But now you have her back. And I have my daughter back. I understand that you hate me for making the decision that I did long ago by sending her away like that." He said to his son.

Soundwave looked at his father. "Father. I am not mad at you. I was upset, yes. But I then realized a long time ago that it was the right decision and choice that you made. Because look. My sister is alive." He said to his father. Megatron nodded. He looked and he didn't see you. "StellaFire." Megatron called out for you. Soundwave looked and he didn't see you either. "Sis. Where are you?" Your brother asked you. Soon they heard you shouting at them. "YOU HAVE TO FIND ME. AND YOU KNOW THAT I AM GREAT AT HIDING. AND SIRE. NO CHEATING. I KNOW YOU HAVE THE SCENT OF SMELL. SO YOU CAN'T USE IT. AND FOR YOU BROTHER. NO BRIDGES." I shouted to my sire and brother.

"Awe. Come on sis. That ain't fair." Your brother shouted at you. Megatron chuckled. "She's got a point son. Alright my little princess. We will do what you say. Now my son. Let's find your sister. He said to his son. Soundwave nodded.

I was sitting and hiding when I actually moved some pieces of rocks. Soundwave was walking when he heard something. He smiled. I was hiding when I heard my brother's peds. I quickly activated my invisible device. Soundwave looked and he didn't see you. "Weird." He said. He then walked off. Megatron was looking and still he didn't find you. He then remembered something. "SON. DON'T FORGET THAT YOUR SISTER CAN GO INVISIBLE. I TOTALLY FORGOT SHE CAN DO THAT." Megatron yelled at his son.

Soundwave heard his father. "Of course. Wait. I knew she was there." He said. He quickly ran over and he looked at the spot. He bent down. "Sis. Come on. I know you are there." Your brother said. But what he didn't know was that you weren't there. "Oh. Father. There's no luck." He said to his father. Megatron was getting really agitated with this. "Alright my little princess. We give up. You win." Your sire says to you. Soundwave walked over to where his father was. "Father. She's not coming out." He said to his father. Megatron growled. "Alright, my little princess. Do you really want to see me mad? And I know that you and your brother don't want to see me angry." Your sire says. "STELLARFIRE!" Megatron shouted. He was getting really worried. Because you weren't coming out or you weren't responding back to him or your brother. And that was a big concern because you always respond back to him and your brother.

Megatron immediately used his scent to smell. He sniffed and he walked. He walked until your scent was getting stronger. "Son. I smell her scent. She's that way. But that's further and farther than what I wanted her to be." He said to his son. He walked until he reached one area. He turned and he immediately saw you in a stasis lock. "STELLAFIRE!!!" Megatron yelled. "SOUNDWAVE!!!!" Megatron shouted. Megatron quickly ran and he lifted you up. He looked and saw his son coming. "Son. Scan her now." He asked his son. Soundwave nodded. Soundwave scanned you. Once his scan was done he showed it on his visor to show his father what was wrong. "Son. Open a bridge back to the ship. She needs to get refueled." He said to his son. Soundwave quickly opened a bridge. Soon both your father and your brother ran through taking you back to the ship and to the med bay. They wanted to know how your energon levels went down so quickly and suddenly made you go into a stasis lock.