8

Location: Nemesis

The Next Morning:

Megatron's Room:

CyberWolf was up and she was doing her stretches. She went and she stretched her servos and then her legs. It ran in her family doing exercises. She went and she grabbed something. She then used it to brush her tail. She then heard her mate turning over on the berth. She smiled. She loved Megatron. And she knew that Megatron loves her. She even loved his children. Especially StellaFire. She was something else. She went and she grabbed an energon cube. She then walked over to the berth waking her mate up.

"Megsy. Oh, Megsy. It's time to wake up, my warlord." She said to her warlord. Megatron stirred in his sleep. She went and she kissed him on his lips. Soon a chuckle escaped out of his chest. Megatron slowly opened his optics. He went and he kissed her back. Soon they backed away. "Morning my dear." He said to CyberWolf. "Morning. I got something for you." She said to Megatron. He looked at her and saw her handing him a cube of energon. He chuckled. "Thank you, my dear." He said to CyberWolf. He went and he took the cube. He went and he drank it. He then looked at his mate. She looked so beautiful. "You look so beautiful my dear." He said to his queen. She immediately blushed.

"You better get up doing your thing. Because I don't want that seeker taking your job." She said to Megatron. Megatron chuckled. "As you wish, my queen. I just need to freshen up." He said to CyberWolf. He slowly got up. He slid off the berth. He went and he stretched his biceps. He chuckled. "I know you are blushing my dear." He said to CyberWolf. "How did you know?" She asked him. "I just do. We are a couple now." He said and replied back to CyberWolf. He then walked into the washroom. "I'm heading to the throne room, Megsy." She said out loud. "Alright. I'll meet you there once I am done, my dear." He said, while responding back to her while in the washroom. CyberWolf then walked off heading to the throne room.

Throne Room:

Starscream was in the throne room standing and looking at the throne. "One day the throne will be mine." He said out loud. "No it won't." I said out loud. Starscream turned. He went and charged after you. I went and I hit Starscream. He went and he punched and hit my optic. I immediately screamed.

In The Halls:

CyberWolf was walking in the halls but she heard screaming. She immediately ran to the throne room. The doors opened and she saw you fighting with Starscream. And Starscream fighting with you. She immediately transformed and she ran in.

Throne Room:

And she ran and she pounced on Starscream. Starscream immediately went backwards hitting the ground hard. CyberWolf started seething her teeth. Her snarl and growls were a warning and very deadly. The doors opened to the throne room and it was Megatron. Megatron looked and he saw his mate in a way he had never seen her before. He looked and he saw you on the floor. He immediately ran over. "StellaFire." My sire said. He looked and he saw my optic was cracked and was starting to crack even more. "What happened?" My sire asked me. CyberWolf went off and she dragged Starscream with her teeth to her mate.

"Megsy. Starscream did this to StellaFire. He was fighting with her, with her fighting with him." CyberWolf said and explained to Megatron. Megatron growled. He went and he grabbed Starscream by the throat. "My queen. Take my daughter to the med bay. I'll be there once I am done with this seeker." He said to CyberWolf. She nodded. Megatron went and he put you on top CyberWolf's back. I gently wrapped my servos around CyberWolf's neck. CyberWolf then walked off in her wolf form heading to the med bay. Megatron went and he grabbed the seeker and he dragged him to the torture chamber.