2

Location: Nemesis

Throne Room:

Soundwave's Pov:

"Meanwhile, I  was getting really anxious. Because my father just told me on the comm-link that I will be excited. Because of the person I haven't seen for a long time. And that would be my sister StellaFire. I was waiting and everything until a bridge opened in the throne room. I quickly turned. I was fidgeting with my servos until I saw my father stepping out of the bridge and holding something that I thought I would never see again. I immediately had tears in my eyes. It was my sister StellaFire."

Non-Pov:

"STELLAFIRE!!!" Soundwave yelled. I quickly turned and saw my brother. I immediately gasped. I soon had tears in my eyes. "SOUNDY!!!" I yelled back. My father immediately put me down on the ground and I immediately ran to my brother. Soundwave immediately ran towards you and he immediately embraced you. "Oh StellaFire. I thought our father and I would never see you again." He says to you. "You. I thought I would never get to see you or our father ever again." I said to my brother.

Soundwave then went and he extracted his tentacles. I was hugging my brother and I was excited that I was finally back in my brother's arms until I immediately burst out laughing. Megatron was sitting on his throne and his eyes widened. He then noticed and realized that your brother was tickling you. He chuckled. He was glad that he had you back in his arms. But mainly he was happy for his son. Because ever since he sent you away his son wasn't the same after that.

I then went and I grabbed his tentacles. Soundwave immediately yelped. "Sis. Let go of my tentacles. That hurts, you know. And they are sensitive." He says to you. "Oh yeah." I said to my brother. I then went up. But I think I did something that I shouldn't have. I took his visor off but it was an accident. And I didn't mean to. But I looked and I noticed and I saw a bunch of scars and cuts and everything that was on his face. And I saw that his one optic was scratched and was damaged. I was shocked at what I was seeing.

Soundwave immediately grabbed his visor and he put it back on. Megatron was shocked and astonished at what you did. He knew it was an accident. Soundwave was ashamed of what you had just seen. He immediately got up and left. I watched my brother walk off. I then had tears forming in my eyes. Megatron turned and he looked at you. He saw tears starting to form in your eyes. Megatron sighs. He got up off his throne and he walked over to you.

Megatron sat down and he hugged you. "Sire. I didn't mean to take his visor off. I didn't know. And I didn't know that his face had scars and his optic was damaged." I said crying to my sire. Megatron sighs. He went and he cradled you. "I know my little princess. It was an accident. And you didn't know." Your sire says to you. Megatron went and he lightly caressed your wings. "Maybe you should go and apologize to your brother. And maybe he could understand that it was an accident." Your sire says to you. I went and I wiped my tears. "I…I think I should sire. Thank you, sire. You always know what to say and what to do." I said to my sire. I went and I hugged my sire. Megatron chuckled. "I know. Now. Go and see your brother." Your sire says to you. He went and gave you a pad. "Here. This is where his room is located. It's right next to mine. And yours will be connected with mine. I have a spare room." My sire says to me. I nodded. I went and I kissed his cheeks. I then walked off to apologize to my brother for what I did. Megatron watched you walk off. He then thought to himself.

Megatron's Pov:

"I can't believe it. My daughter StellaFire. And my son's sister is back in our arms. It devastated my son that I made the choice to send her away like that. But I had to explain to him that it was the best. It was the best to think about her survival. Because if I didn't send her away in the escape pod. She wouldn't be here. And now look. My decision shows that it was the right thing to do. Because she is alive and well. I just hope Soundwave expects his sister's apology. She didn't mean to take his visor off. It was an accident. I just can't wait to see what our future and what the next day will bring us."