7

Location: Nemesis

The Next Morning:

Megatron's Room:

Megatron and CyberWolf where in a deep charge. CyberWolf slowly started to open her optics. She got off and she went to check on her mate's daughter. She walked still groggy. She approached your doors leading to your room. The doors slid open. She looked but she was about to walk off but her eyes immediately widened. She turned and she saw that you weren't on your berth or in your room. She immediately ran to check to see if her mate's son was in his room and to see if you were in your brother's room with him.

In The Halls:

CyberWolf ran to her mate's son's room. She approached his doors. His doors opened. She looked but she didn't see him in his room or you in your brother's room. Her tail twitched. She knew something wasn't right and that something was wrong. She immediately ran back to her mate's room. She approached the doors that led to her mate's room and she immediately ran inside.

Megatron's Room:

She was inside and she ran to the berth pushing and shoving him. But he didn't budge. He growled feeling someone pushing him and shoving him. Soon he felt a hard thud hitting his chest hard. He immediately went up. "OUCH!!!!" He yelled and shouted. He rubbed his chest. He then looked at his mate. He growled. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He shouted and asked her. "Megsy. StellaFire and Soundwave aren't in their rooms. I checked." She said to Megatron. "WHAT!" He shouted. Shocked at what his mate had said to him. Megatron immediately got up and he ran to his daughter's room. Her doors open. He looked and he didn't see you. "You already checked Soundwave's room." He asked her. "Yes, I did." She said and replied back to Megatron.

Megatron was getting worried. He walked but soon his legs gave out. Because he didn't know where his sparklings were. "MEGSY!" She shouted. She ran over. She walked him over to the berth. He immediately went into a shock. Because he was starting to panic. "Megsy. Relax. Calm your breathing my warlord." She said to her warlord. Megatron couldn't hear her. Because of what was happening all around him. "Megsy. Just get some rest, my warlord. I will find them and I'll bring them home safely to you." She said to her warlord. She went and she kissed him. Megatron lightly kissed her back. He immediately had tears in his eyes. "F… find… them." He said to CyberWolf with his voice breaking up. "I will." She said and replied back to Megatron. Soon she left to find and bring back her mate's son and daughter and bring them back home safely to her mate.

Outside The Nemesis:

Soundwave and I were far away from the ship. We already turned off our signals and everything for they won't know where we are at. I walked with my brother thinking about everything that our father did. Soundwave looked down and he noticed you were a little upset. Just like he was. We were walking when my brother spoke to me. "Sis. I know what you feel. I feel like the same thing. It actually feels like he betrayed our carrier. But I am worried that we made the wrong decision by leaving. Because I know our father can go into a shock." My brother says to me. "Maybe, Sounds. But I don't know. But sire pulled a fast move on bringing a sparkmate. It would take more than years to know if it is a perfect match. Right." I asked my brother. "In human terms. Yes. It will take a while. With humans it would take about 1 year or 2 years." My brother said and explained to me. "Hmm. I see." I said and replied back to my brother. We were walking but we sat down. "Sounds. You know we also need to get energon. But we can't go to father's mines because he always has his soldiers there. And he keeps count on everything that is in the mines." I said and explained to my brother. "I know." My brother said and replied back to me.