6

Location: Nemesis

The Next Morning:

StellaFire's Room:

StellaFire's Pov:

"I was asleep but I felt someone pushing me. I opened my optics. I looked and I saw my brother. 'Morning brother.' I said to my brother. 'Yah. Morning. Did you know that sire has a new sparkmate?' My brother says to me. I immediately went up. 'WHAT!' I yelled. 'Since when did he have a new sparkmate?' I asked my brother. 'Don't know.' My brother replied back to me. 'It feels like he's replacing our carrier.' I said to my brother. 'No. I don't think that is true. I don't think our sire is trying to do that. And I don't think she is doing or trying to do that. You're jumping the gun sis.' My brother says to me. 'I am not jumping the gun brother.' I replied back to my brother. 'Our sire didn't even think about bothering to ask us first to ask or talk to us about this.' I said to my brother. I immediately got up and I ran to have a word and a conversation with our sire about what I really think about this."

Non-Pov:

Throne Room:

Megatron was sitting down on his throne with his new sparkmate. He chuckled, feeling his mate messing with his cables. She went and she kissed him and licked his cables. He immediately shivered at the touch. He went and he immediately kissed her. They both moaned. The doors opened to the throne room and I was shocked at what I was seeing. "SIRE!" I yelled. Megatron looked and he saw his daughter. "StellaFire. Just who I wanted to see." He says to you. "CyberWolf. This is my daughter StellaFire." He says to his new sparkmate. CyberWolf got up and she walked over to you and she bent down. "It's nice to meet you. Your sire has told me a lot about you and your brother." She says to you. "Yeah. But he didn't say anything about having a wife." I said to CyberWolf. Megatron looked at you. "StellaFire. Watch that tone of yours missy." My sire said to me. "No Megs. It's fine. I can understand." CyberWolf said to Megatron. I looked at this femme. "No you don't. You are replacing our carrier. And sire doesn't even care." I said out loud. Giving my opinion on what I think.

Megatron was getting very angry. He didn't like the tone of your voice that you were giving. "StellaFire. I advise you to shut it." My sire said to me. "No sire. You are replacing our carrier. You didn't even care about telling me or my brother about this. You only thought about yourself." I said to my father. CyberWolf quickly backed away. "Megs." CyberWolf says. Megatron looked and he noticed that she was getting really uncomfortable. Megatron got up but CyberWolf stopped him. "Megs. I understand." CyberWolf said to Megatron. My eyes were filled with rage. Megatron looked at you and he noticed how angry you really were. He then looked at his sparkmate. "Sweet spark. Can you give me and my daughter a moment to talk?" He asked her. She nodded. She walked over and she kissed him. Megatron kissed her back. Soon she walked off. Megatron sighs.

"Okay. What has gotten into you. I thought you would be happy for me. For being happy. That's what your mother would have wanted." He said and asked you. "Sire. I just don't care. It feels like you are replacing our carrier." I said to my sire. Megatron walked over and he hugged you. "Sweetie. I would never intentionally or I would never replace your carrier. CyberWolf doesn't want to replace your carrier either. Look. I love CyberWolf and she loves me. So can't you just be happy for me. Please." My sire asked me. I sigh. "I will. But if I see if she does something that can hurt you. Then that's it." I said to my sire. Megatron smiled. "Thank you. Now. How about a proper introduction to her." My sire says. "Fine." I said. Megatron nudged you. "Be nice." My sire said. Megatron walked out to get CyberWolf.