Say my Name: Part one (Very Short Chapter)

Willow's POV

We are finally going out to fight crime. I am so happy. To be with my future love, Chapa, with my bestie Mika and my other friends Miles and Bose, it is such a honor. We are fighting at the wing store. Ray is back at the Man's Nest doing a interview with KLVY. This will be a great day. Let's go and take down some criminals. Chapa is right next to me and getting her hands ready for all of the criminals she will vaporize. It makes me feel happy that I get to work together with her. It also make me want to vaporize people. Why does she have to be perfect in every way?

Ray's POV

On the news right now and I look amazing. This interview is going swimmingly.

"-Wool, cotton and nylon are up, but polyester is down. And that's the sock market report." Mary was giving the news as usual.

"Thanks, Mary. We now go the Captain Man, live from the Man's Nest, to explain exactly what happened last night at the Swellview Prison." Trent now has the camera at me. Now is my time to shine.

A/n: hey I just wanted you to know that I will update this when I can. I only released it so I can feel relieved when I'm writing part two. So sorry for that. Bye besties ❤️⚡️