A short story right after the fight at Swellview Prison

A/n: I have some nice music to listen while reading this chapter. Also I am currently working on the "Say My Name" chapter. I released this chapter because I didn't want you to wait a while for this so this one is to entertain you before the next chapter. Hope you enjoy this one.

Willow's POV

That was some night at the prison. And ever better, I was with Chapa through all of that. Mika was walking back with me and Miles was there with us.

"What did you think of that, Willow?",Mika asked me while we walking.

"Oh, it was amazing. All of that action and now you have your superpower and helping you guys out. It was the best thing ever!"

"Good for you to say, Willow!"

And then Miles was teleporting all over the place. It annoyed me so I shapeshifted into a butterfly since I knew he was terribly scared of them from Mika.

(whispers in her head) nice job Mika. You're the best.

I was in that form of it and then it worked. He screamed really loudly  and ran behind Mika and then I transformed back into my normal self.

"Now will you stop fooling around, you scaredy cat and stop annoying me and Mika before I start giving you bruises and black eyes, OK?!"

"ok", he said in a petrified tone. Mika high-fived each other. We kept waking and then Mika brought it up again about me and Chapa being lovers. "Hey Willow?"

"Yea?"

"Do you like Chapa? I mean you did help untangle those vines from her for most of the time.?"

To be honest, she did have a point because I did have a crush on her and it was a nice thing I did. But I wasn't gonna reveal it to her like that. I did what I did. I mean, she was right, but I am not gonna say it. My palms started getting really sweaty. But I gave her that best answer possible.

" I mean, of course I am gonna help her. Isn't it nice to help other people, right?" I sounded very unsure. Oh, shoot. Miles was staring at me and Mika was staring at me also. WHAT DID I SAY WRONG?! DO THEY KNOW?! AM I NOT OKAY?!

They all started repeating what happened the other day, imitating us "dating." But this time, I didn't leave. I just went invisible and just slapped both of them.

"HEEEYYYY!" They just screamed at me. "Well, that's karma tor you guys!", I said back. We all just apologized and hug each other. By that time, I was already at my house.

"Bye guys. This is my home."
"Wow, nice house you got there."Mika and Miles were just mesmerized by my house was and then we said our byes and they kept walking.

Oh, shoot, I forgot that I still had my supersuit. I was already in the house and my dad must have heard me and was coming downstairs. I quickly got my gum and chewed and luckily, he didn't see me in it.

"Hey, Silly Willy. What are you doing at 11 at night? I was worried about you."

"Me and Chapa were studying for test we have this week.", I quickly lied. He gives me his weird look he makes when he thinks I'm lying.

"Fair. Now go to bed, it's late." He went back to his bed, rubbing his eyes on the way. Phew, that's was a close one.

I changed into some comfy pajama pants with a oversized shirt and it was SOO comfy. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a bun because my hair like to be all over the bed when I'm sleeping. I went to bed when I wanted to call Chapa all of a sudden. I knew she didn't have a phone so I FaceCalled her.

I hope she answers.

Chapa's POV

"Dang, I really gotta stop zapping my computer for the stupidest reasons!"

I really did have to stop doing stupid things. Then all of a sudden, my computer turned on again. It was a FaceCall from Willow!

Of course, like a true friend, I answered the call. Willow showed up on on the screen. "Hey", she said subtly. It made me all warm and fuzzy.

"Hey, Wills. Why are you calling at the middle of the night?"

"Well...." She had a long pause. "..I just wanted to say thank you for comforting me when we went to fight those criminals a few days before." She was being such a great person to me and it also kinda made me smile a lot.

"Thank you for untangling me out of those vines I. That bush. You did it when no one else did." I bet she loves me very much. "Well, I guess I should be going to sleep."

"Same"

"Good night, Chapa."

"Good night, cupcake." 

"What did you say?", Willow asks me. Oh biscuits, what did I do? I messed up. Luckily I have a few lies up my sleeve.

"Uhm... I was saying good night to my sister because yea.", I said, sounding very uncomfortable.

"But why would you say cupcake?", she replied. "We like to call each other names to annoy each other." I hope she believes this one.

"OK. Good night anyways, Chaps." she said that as she had a big smile on her face.
She hung up the phone and it kinda made me sad. Also, "Chaps"? That nickname now has my heart and she herself has my whole entire heart. I guess to be honest, I can kinda admit now that I have a big crush on her and it makes me happy to myself.

I changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth and went to my bed and just thought about stuff. It was kinda tiring so I fell asleep very quickly.

3rd Person POV

"I love you, Willow", Chapa whispers to herself as she falls asleep.

"I love you, Chapa", Willow whispers to herself as she falls asleep.

They fall asleep thinking about each other. Will they find out? Find out more as we progress through this journey of action, dilemmas, friendships and even some villains on the way.

P/s: that was a little part I wanted to add for some reason 😅

A/n: I wanted to to do this so you could have something before SAY MY NAME chapter. Also, me personally, this chapter made my heart warm and fuzzy. I hope they can be official sometime. Bye besties ❤️⚡️