𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖱𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝗇'

De To The ! ‧₊

↳ De To The ! ༉‧₊

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.

 "And action!"

"And action!"

After the director's signal, music started to boom from the speakers. Summer glared at the camera with a seductive look. She began to move her body sensually to the rhythm.

Remember that 'special appearance' Summer hinted at in her interview with Arsenio Hall? Well, this was it—blessed with the opportunity of being a co-star/love interest for the iconic Michael Jackson for his music video, In The Closet.

Not only was this the model's first appearance outside of something other than her designated career, but this was her first time being alongside someone considered 'the greatest of all time,' aka the King of Pop.

When she got the call from one of his assistants to participate in the video, she was in shock. She knew she was a little known in the industry, but not that known to where someone like Michael Jackson knew who she was.

So, the young woman was determined not to mess things up—showing up to rehearsals on time, paying attention, and putting her all in. Nothing will get in the way of her reputation and ruin her chances with an A-list celebrity.

Or so she thought...

"Cut, cut, cut!"

Summer paused in her movements and looked all off-set to find the source of disruption with a confused expression. Her breathing started to get heavy once she saw a familiar face speedily approaching her.

"What are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same question!" Dalvin exclaimed. "Why are you giving these people a show?"