𝘖𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐𝘐

Dal To The ! ‧₊

↳ Dal To The ! ༉‧₊

'Why you so obsessed with me'?

'Girl I wanna know' . . .

Tuesday, May 14th, 1988
The Degrates Residence
Charlotte, North Carolina
3:00 P.M.
━━━━━━━━━━━

Dalvin bounced his leg up and down while repeatedly tapping his pencil against the desk. He stared at the empty journal before him, hoping that words would magically pop up on the lines, but to no avail.

For the last hour since he came home from school, the young male had been sitting in the same chair in his room as he helplessly tried to devise a short prom-posal poem for his crush Kamryn. Unfortunately, things weren't working out in his favor, as he was suffering from writings block and getting distracted by a crazed individual.

"So, Honeybun," Summer started, cradling the electronic baby on the teen's bed, "I came up with a few baby names. Let me know which ones you like. Dalvin JR, Ertimus, and if we put our names together, Dalvimer."

Dalvin turned to look at the young girl, focused on the toy, and scrunched his face. "All those names sound great except for the last one, but we can't use them."

Summer returned the male's eye contact and frowned. "Why not?"

"Because it's obvious the baby's a girl."

She tilted her head before gradually looking down to see the bright pink colored diaper on the toy. Despite the sex, Summer still wanted to name Dalvin to honor her crush. But for his happiness, she chose to let it go.

"Ok, fine," she rolled her eyes. "We'll name her Dalvina Ertimisa Degrate!"

"Ok, great," Dalvin responded with no enthusiasm. "Can you go now? I'm kinda busy."

Summer pouted as he turned around to resume his previous actions. It was apparent she didn't want to leave, yet he paid no mind to her pitiful expression.

"B-but we didn't get a chance to go shopping yet! We need to get bottles, diapers, clothes, and foo—"

"Summer," he intervened, "do you realize this is a fake baby? It isn't real."