𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

Disclaimer from Rae: Hi. I changed Aria's name from Ariance to Arianne just cause!

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Jo To The ! ‧₊

↳ Jo To The ! ༉‧₊

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.

"And she just slapped you out of nowhere?" Dalvin inquired, keeping his focus on the mini tower. He cautiously pushed the wooden piece out from the stack and placed it on the table. He, along with K-Ci, were playing an intense game of Jenga.

DeVante opened his mouth to reply, but someone else beat him.

"Hell yeah," K-Ci ignorantly exclaimed. "The whole store got quiet after that! Even the radio on the speakers. Baby girl was pissed."

JoJo raised his hands while his eyes focused on the television. "I can definitely vouch for that."

"As she should've."

The four men bopped their heads at the familiar voice to see a young woman walk out from the halls and head inside the kitchen to grab her car keys off the counter.

"For doing my friend like that." Summer inferred. "Shame on you."

DeVante stale faced her and rolled his eyes. "Who asked you? And why are you even here?"

"Me, myself, and I. And cause I live here fool."

She strutted inside the living room to pass the guys and approached the front door to exit. She shortly got stopped by her boyfriend, who grabbed her hand.

"Where are you going?"

"To catch up with Aria. Like check in on her, see how she's doing, what she's doing, you know—what real friends do." She emphasized, looking over to the male on the couch and giving the same mean mug.