𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘢

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.

Ci To The ! ‧₊

K-Ci sang loudly to the rhythmic song Love Ballad by L

K-Ci sang loudly to the rhythmic song Love Ballad by L.T.D. to compete with the rich vocalist Jeffrey Osborne as it boomed on the radio.

His bare feet slid on the hardwood floor as he grooved to the instrumentals on his way to the kitchen.

All those long hours of recording numerous songs, getting interviewed by various television and radio networks, and photo shoots with his group paid off, as K-Ci could enjoy his whole Friday off.

He planned to do nothing but jam to music, eat food, watch TV, and nap all day, having no other responsibilities.

"And what we have is much more than they can see!" He voiced, adding excessive riffs and runs to the original song.

Deafening hums sounded throughout the apartment as he finally reached his destination. As he was about to open the handles to the refrigerator, a blaring dinging noise came from the living room, causing him to pause and groan.

"Who the hell is that?"

His heavy feet stomped out of the room and marched over towards the source of sound as it kept going off.

"I'm coming! Damn." He mumbled, narrowing his eyes towards the single door. He'd plan to cuss out whoever was on the other end.

"What!?" His voice yelled at the individual.

The male on the outside scrunched his face at the rude introduction. He took a minute to look side to side, then behind him, searching to see if he was talking to somebody else.

"You ain't talking to me like that," JoJo announced before shoving his way inside.

K-Ci sucked his teeth as he slammed the door, trailing towards the couch.

"Why ain't you dressed?" His brother asked. He looked around to see dirty plates on the coffee table, wrinkled clothes on the floor as well as an empty vase. "And why is your place so damn dirty?"

K-Ci plopped on the leather couch and rested his feet on the table. "Look, don't come in here actin' like my momma. If I wanted to hear the complaining, I would've stayed my ass at home." He explained with attitude, referring to his childhood home in North Carolina.

"What needs to come in here is some maids or some cleaning crew," JoJo emphasized as he stood beside the television. "Sittin' over there fronting like you can't afford it."