Chapter 1 -- Greetings

Hi! I'm Delilah! Delilah De Vil

My Mother's name is Cruella, yes Cruella De Vil

And my Father's name is Jack De Vil

And my parents mostly call me Lilah, as my nickname.

My uncle, Laurence Fishburne, mostly called by the School Headmaster.

He said one day i will be a good headmaster which is I'm exited of that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning

Day One

I suddenly woke up from the licks of the dogs, i giggled at how they woke me up like everyday, I stood up at my bed,grab my towel and i got to the bathroom to have a nice warm shower, after that i change my clothes and get ready for breakfast.

"Good morning my wonderful parents" i say with an innocent smile on my face,"Good morning to you too darling, well someone is a good mood today" my mom answered me.

"Good morning my little devil, how was your sleep?" My dad enters the conversation, "Good as always Dad" as we all have a splendid conversation a knock of our door made our guard up cause we didn't expect visitors today, I magically have a kitchen knife on my hand which i was working on it, when the door is open i swear my smile went so wide, it was uncle,"Hey there Delilah! Hows your day?" He asked while we turned into a group hug, "I'm all good uncle tell me why did you leave?" I asked, he look at me and he said he wanted to discuss with it, it's like a family meeting, "So if you are wondering why I am here, I have a life now, and we only visit once a month which make my heart broke and one day i proposed to her, she said yes, it was the best day of my life, and you Lilah I wanted you to be the new School Master in the both schools!, And i don't want to push you if you like it or not it's okay!" Oh this is the best day and happiest day of my life,who could say no to this offer? "Of course I will love to be the next School Master!, And uncle I really appreciated what you'd offer me, and congratulations!", And again we all hugged at each other, "okay i must tell you who are the deans or the teachers in their, so basically i have told you that i have paperwork you just have to grade them, and i will introduce to you the both Dean's in the school, first is Profesor Dovey the Dean of the school for good her real name is Clarissa, and Next dean is Lady Lesso, the Dean of the school for Evil her real name is Leonora, and the teachers names are..." (I stop cause I don't really know who are the teachers there, sorry)

As he explained every teacher and every student, He said that he will give a secret tour for tomorrow, I'm so exited.

DAY TWO

As my routine is the same way i pack some of my needs stuff and I waited uncle to pick me up, As i heard a knock i put my guard up, I know he will come this morning but we still keep our guard up, as i opened the door i saw uncle with a smile on his face, "What are we waiting for let's go!", He said with a chuckle we sent our goodbyes to my wonderful parents.

As we were in the forest I was confused for a second but when a bird suddenly took my shoulder and God only knows how my scream was, but uncle in the other side was just laughing at me how i screamed i glared at him and he stopped.

For a few minutes my eyes were just like a dream there were two castles one is very shiny and you can tell it has so many bright colors but on the other side was just opposite of it but the castle have dark grey closes surrounding it, it was very cool for me, and for the last thing, the tower at the middle, the black bird landed at the front of the tower meanwhile my uncle said that I need to be invisible, so the surprise will be remains.