Chapter 2 -- The Blue Forest

As I ran through the halls, I went to the Blue Forest, I know it there especially on midnight, it's annoying how they argue about something so little, I sneak through the blue forest with my Invisibility power, When I saw The Forest it was incredibly Amazing the trees and bushes, it's all nature, As I saw a the beautiful red Roses I knew what are those ,their beautiful I can admit that but their very dangerous when you
Try to pick it up, it will give you the painful bites you have ever have over and over and again and again, I quickly passed by it, then I saw the Pumpkin growing, ... i thought it was only day light?!, For now on I think it's the best way just to fight it.

I gathered all my strength and my powers just to defeat this shit, As the pumpkin rise, he's tall like a human being, "Hey there little pumpkin, do you know in the old books In Cinderella, with a Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?, What a shame, you like an old man who is drunk and finding someone to fight with, Tsk tsk tsk, well you mess with the wrong person bud." He didn't say anything which is normal, but he attacked me quickly with an axe on his hand, I quickly dodged I immediately as I could, It didn't take too much when this Pumpkin was defeated.

When the pumpkin died, there was this sound through the bushes, like it was coming towards me, When it attacked me at my back, I was trapped with these huge arms, but you think I will get easily killed by this creature or what? No of course, having a strong independent mom and my dad teaching me some skills how to defend and attack, "Oh you little bitch you woke up and chose violence right? ", I pulled all my strength and the creature fell down in the ground, soon enough I realized that this creature was a scarecrow the head was pumpkin, but this was different from before, the scarecrow had a weopon that looked like taking your soul or your life away from earth, I can tell by the weapons it beacsus my Dad trained me to if I could get danger like these ones.

I use my powers to get that axe, (you know in the movie Thor that he gets his hammer like that), as it is in my own hands now, I quickly throw it at the scarecrow, but this is much more powerful the other one cause this scarecrow just dodge it, I was shocked by movement of it, but that didn't distract me not one bit, the scarecrow casted an spell on me, it was a normal spell to use for the Nevers, but this is 10x hurt than the normal spell, who's controlling to this body? I asked myself not to know the answer, "Oh, this is you actually you want?, A real fight?, Fine then let's get started then", I fully let my magic to this scarecrow, "The beam of light let this creature disappear forever and never!" As I cast this spell everything was white, as the white faded into my eyes, I made a filthy big mistake I ever have, I made everything disappear even the trees the bushes like everything, I hiss in pain what the scarecrow did to me, scares all over my body, I wanted to reverse the time, because this is not good, I casted a spell that reverse times, it wasn't easy cause of my wounds, surprisingly the magic I casted was very powerful.

As the time reversed, all the trees the bushes and the creatures were there again, The scarecrow was about to hit me, but I magically have a sword on my hand, I put all my strengths and the sword is glowing gold, I manage to kill the scarecrow in the daylight, it was finally afternoon, I wanted to pass out, but I can't when I pass out the creatures will eat me alive, I tried to turned into a bird, And luck was on my side I turned into a Raven, and went back to my Office, The window was opened so I full blasted my strength just to go inside in my office.

I hit through the ground and turned into my human form, And I didn't even realize is that my uncle and the two dean's Were in my office, shit how I was going to explain this?

"Delilah!, Delilah! Oh gosh what happened to you?!" My uncle shouts, "What are you doing there both?!?, Get a medic or find a medical kit!" I don't know what to do, quickly enough Lady Lesso found a medical kit, and my uncle was carrying me in a bridal style and went to my secret chambers, He gently and carefully put me in bed, "okay Lilah, let me ask you some questions, What Is your favorite color?", He asked, I knew he was going to have a conversation with me, so I can't fall asleep but I have to so let me just answer it honestly, "La.....Lavender ouch!" I groan and hiss when my uncle put some healing potion or what,"Okay okay good, good job, tell me Lilah what is your favorite fruit?", I want to respond so bad but my brain just say no to it, I don't even know why, "Delilah! Please answer me, What is your favorite fruit?" Okay okay, I need to make myself calm, "Ummm uhh Watermelon and shit! Fuck it hurts!, and uhhh Mango" It's my favorite why do I have to think of it?, So stupid, "It's not stupid Lilah, it's normal to other students or people when they forget their favorite things" That voice, a voice who is concerned, that was Lady Lesso?!, Shit, Was I blushing? Oh fuck no, Delilah! Stop blushing!, Like a crazy bitch!, "Hasyt Delilah, your thoughts are so loud, but good thing I gave you a potion that is only allows family members to hear what are their thoughts of", He chuckled and he was done, all the wounds that I have are fully gone like nothing happened, "Okay for now on, you can sleep for today and we're very surprised that you finished all the paperwork that Lady Lesso gave it to you" as my uncle said that, he glared at Lady Lesso while her she glared back, "Why it is has to be my fault like always? She's the one who said that I can have a little rest for a while" she said with almost yelling but just almost, "Please not today, I'm okay now uncle thanks but if you guys argue again because of this situation I swear to my death grandparents maybe I will disappear forever" I said with the most serious tone that I have ever made in my life, they both looked at me they didn't say anything.

As time passed by my Uncle had to go because he was going to his fiance, "Good bye my little Devil, I hope you will recover as soon as possible", we send our goodbyes and that's it my uncle is gone and now is the two of us now, but wait where is Dovey?, When it came to my mind that where is Professor Dovey, she barge in the room without knocking she finally found a Doctor but her clothes are very dirty the dean of the school for good wearing a dirty clothes no wonder how would I imagine, "well, you perfectly fine, Ms. De Vil, so tell me Professor Dovey what was the rush?" The Doctor was a little annoyed because what have Dovey did, "I, I'm so sorry Doctor, I swear I will never do it again." The nodded and He left, "Ms. De vil! I was in a rush, and I was worried for you, you were in scratches and blood everywhere", Oh I feel bad, "I'm sorry Professor Dovey I didn't mean to be worried at me, as the Doctor said I'm perfectly fine", and Lady Lesso at the side of the room was listening to me, "Well umm it's dinner time guys! I'm hungry I will get you some food- " Professor Dovey was cut by Lady Lesso, "No I will do it.", "Well why?" Dovey asked in curiosity, because she didn't expect to see the dean of the school for Evil is having a Soft spot, "Her Uncle said that I'm in charge of her" dang what a liar, "Ms. De Vil is this true?" Uhhh I was very tired and I wanted to sleep, so practically I just nodded, Professor Dovey went away to go to eat Dinner, "I will get you some Dinner, just stay asleep I will wake you up when the food is ready", I casually just nodded and went to sleep as Lady Lesso said.

--------------

As I woke up, no one was there, what time is it?, Oh it's lunch time, as my thoughts cut off by the sound of the door, I saw Lady Lesso holding a bowl of soup in her hands, "oh your finally awake", "Good morning" I groan quietly, "Well that will be a good afternoon, Darling", eh?, Oh well then, "So uhh, can you please not to tell my pa-" I was supposed to say 'parents' but I was too late to say it, my mother looking scared and concerned, and my dad in the other side was the same reaction as my mother did, "Oh our poor little child, who did this?, I will torture them just for you" My dad says, "it's nothing to worry about my delightful parents, and I'm honored that you came", I said, we both turned into a group hug and mom broke the hug and she around to see Lady Lesso, "Thank you for taking care of our delicate daughter", my mother said, "No Problem Ms. De Vil", they had a splendid conversation and when it was time to go, we ended up with our last hug, "Goodbye Mom and Dad, I love you and I hope you fall into the river", my mother chuckled, and kissed my forehead and whispered, "Oh, Well darling, I hope you will never recover", Okay that was a little bit harsh but I don't care we did this always.

---------------

As we sent our goodbyes to each other, I was tired I wanted to go to sleep, again, when I was about to close my eyes, Lady Lesso stopped me from closing my eyes, "stop, you need to feed yourself and you need to drink your medicine what your uncle told me too", she said, I was weak but I need to do it for the children's arrival for their new Headmaster, As I finished eating this soup Lesso gave me a pill I soon grab it and swollen it by water, and now my favorite part, sleep, I lay down to my bed and fell asleep.

Hi lols how are you guys doing?, I hope you liked this story <: