Chapter 4 -- Students Arrival

It's been four weeks and this is it, I will meet all the students, I can't wait to see their reaction to their own new Headmaster.

I'm Tiredddd, don't know why but I'm tired as fuck, but I need anergy.

I wake up and this is it, where the students finally met there new Headmaster, I'm nervous but I can do this!, I should have been proud at myself because I have come so far and I have reached this I'm should have been thanking my own wonderful parents and My uncle, Uncle Fishburne, he is the one who offered that I will be the next Headmistress.

Wait what the fuck Delilah, I should be done showering already, or otherwise I will be late, and I hate being late.

I got out to my bathroom and put some light makeup on , fixed my hair and brushed it, In a few minutes, I put on my clothes and I'm ready!, I'm excited, I wonder what their reaction is to their new Headmaster.

I was behind the curtains and I hear whispers that they are having a new Headmaster and that is true, and I heard a familiar voices, "Welcome!, Welcome again to the School for Good-" Prof. Dovey was cut off by Lady Lesso, "And Evil~, as you know or may not know, we have a new Headmaster", and with magic I disappear the curtains in no time the Ever's side were clapping but on the other hand the Never's were gossiping about something, "Welcome Again, Future Heroes and Villains!, As you know I'm the Headmaster, you can called me Headmistress as well, if you don't know, My name is Delilah De Vil, yes I'm the daughter of Cruella, If you have something to ask me that why I'm the new Headmistress of the both of the Schools, I have a certain past about my childhood, it may or may not haunt me forever, but going back, let gets going to my introduction, You will be given by a paper about you, of how to introduce yourself, yes it may be foolish, but I wanted to know every single student, about their taste, their favourites and most importantly their personality, and the don't forget the rules, the rules are simple and you need to obey them, if not you will quickly sent in the doom room even Ever's. Every occasion, like this will have its own story, as you know the Storian will pick a lucky student, so Make. Us. Proud. That's all for today, and thank you for listening.", As my 'little' introduction has finished I have vanished with my powers yes, in front of the students and the two Dean's.

Even though I have been overthinking what their reaction was, to their new Headmaster as I bumped into a student, "Oh sorry, Ms. De Vil oh!, I meant Headmaster! I didn't see you there..." she said in a worrying tone her face looked scared as if she was thinking I would turn her into a creature or something, "Oh, there's no need to apologize, I'm alright, by the way What's your name?", I asked politely, "oh my name is Abigail I'm the daughter of Belle.. and they make fun of me because my dad is a Beast, and they sai-" she didn't finish her sentence because she was crying breaking down Infront of the Headmaster, I hug her immediately, and said some words that she deserves, "You know Abigail everyone doesn't deserve to be bullied like you Abigail, in this age as a teenager you have to waste your time having fun at yourself, because one day you will think you wanted to go back, so who bullied you?", She was just sniffing for a while, and when she finally stopped she answered, "It was Ava she is the daughter of Gaston her mother was unknown or maybe her mother died after she was born, she was so angry at me, she called me names and she said that I'm adopted", those words made a tear on her face, I quickly wiped it away, "Come to my office tomorrow, 11:05 PM sharp, I will make sure she wouldn't bullied you for the rest of the school year" She nodded and gave me a hug, "Thank you, Headmistress really",And with that we sent our goodbyes to each other, with those words, my childhood was haunting me again.

Next Day

In the morning, It was a lovely morning until the Dean of the school for Evil shouted, "Good morning despicable's!", My soul got out of the body when I heard her yelling. I checked the clock and it was 6:00 AM in the morning, I went to the Grand Hall for breakfast, but firstly I went to the bathroom to get a warm shower, and put on my clothes, I put a little bit of light make up on my face, I went to the Grand Hall and saw all the teachers and the Two dean's, "Good Morning Everyone", I said at the teachers and the two dean's, We have another conversation about The Good again so I had to change the topic so it won't be that boring, "Prof. Dovey, I want you to have a private meeting with me if you choose to decline, then maybe you will lost a student of yours", All of them were shocked, Even Lady Lesso was, "About what exactly, Ms. De Vil?", She asked because she had really no idea what it was, "You the Dean of the School for 'Good' You must be very responsible about your students Prof. Dovey, They have caused trouble and they are being bullies, really?, Prof. Dovey?, Do your Job as the Dean of the school for Good. Now please excuse me,I have work to do." I sat up, meanwhile Prof. Dovey was just shocked, she couldn't believe that I said that to her in personal, I can be kind but if you are really responsible to your job then do it.

I don't know why but this took me an hour to finish but I hope you like it!! <3333