Chapter 7 -- Many Years Ago

I was hesitant, I couldn't properly do my own work, how would I say this to her?. I don't know if I really trust her so bad, my Mind is killing me how?

Thinking.... Thinking..... And thinking, not even noticing it was lunch, eh???, Ehhh????, How?, Damn I hate how time works, I mumbled myself, since it was lunch time, I had my full guts just to go in lunch, I checked myself in the mirror to see if I look alright or just fine, but when I saw myself I look like a bitch who got into a tornado in my hair, I brush my hair quickly as possible, I looked myself again, and I look fine I guess, I didn't grab any coat or whatever, I was just in my normal dress.

I came to the Grand Hall to see teachers, students and the two Dean's, obviously Ever's were quiet because of Ava's farewell or bye bye, I sat at my usual spot next to Lady Lesso, I ate the vegetables and the fruits slowly, I was quiet as the same as the Ever's do, and Prof. Dovey had the guts to question me, "You seem off today Ms. De Vil, had something gone wrong?", I looked at her and a tear fell from my eye, thankfully the teachers and the two dean's only noticed it, And there I was showing my weakness In front of them, I wiped them off as if nothing happened, And that was lunch was over, and now there's a meeting in my secret dorm, And dang, Lady Lesso followed me to my dorm, "Are you okay?", That dang sentence made me Sob hard, The Dean was shocked she didn't know what to do, but I feel a sudden warm body against mine, she was hugging me, uhh how to I response? I don't know.

"You know it's okay if you don't want to talk about the past" She gets up and she help me, "Are you alright now?" I nodded and she was about to leave but I stopped her, "No! Wait please I want you to know", I said and she closed the door and I let her sit in my bed, and I say beside her, the story starts

"A long time ago when I was born, I was not the real daughter of Cruella, I was the daughter of Aurora the sleeping beauty, there was a ceremony after I was born, I was blessed with the most powerful magic powers, I was blessed with four magical creatures, A Phoenix, Red Panda, A ninetaild fox, and a Mermaid, I was born with that, but one day there was a war between, Maleficent and I was a baby back then and I needed to be protected, Aurora and Cruella are friends, so the guards gave me to her, she was shocked at first but she accepted me and she raised me like her own daughter, and if there's danger to our both schools I will protect them" I look at her, she was shock, and I don't know how to reply or how to talk to her but my brain is not working properly.

"If you don't believe me it's alright", She declined and shook her head, "No I believe you I just can't imagine that your the Daughter of Aurora, you don't look like her", oh alright didn't expect that to her, "Yeah, I look like my father", she nodded, "Your secret is safe with me princess, God that nickname making me nervous and blush a bit, "Thank you Leonie<3", Okay I don't know where that nickname came for but I'm sure that I keep calling her when we are private, "Your welcome Lilah" she said in a calm voice, then she left my secret dorm that only the two Deans know.

Hello guys!! How are you?? Thank you for the votes and the reading this story, I appreciate for you support and love<33.