Chapter 8 -- Unwell

Since I started to tell my original and true story to Lady Lesso I should thank her by giving her some food right?, But she will be able to accept it right? I don't know...

------------

Morning

Morning has come by and it's 6:00 AM in the morning geez, I wonder how they wake up at a certain time, I thought to myself, as usual I go to the Grand Hall to take breakfast, everyone says good morning to me cause I'm the boss bitch here, which is true, so I greeted them politely back cause I'm 'kind', I go to my originated spot which is next To Lady Lesso and Professor Dovey, But there's this thing that's bothering me, that crow over there staring at my soul like that bird is gonna attack me.

----

While I was just staring at something someone tapped my shoulder gently, I looked at who that person was, it was Prof. Dovey, "Ms. De Vil, What are you staring at?" She asked, she's trying to look at where I was staring but she didn't see it, "Oh nothing Prof. Dovey, and excuse me, I don't have the energy to eat" I excused myself, Prof. Dovey was about to talk but I was gone in her sight.

--------

Walking through the halls I manage to hear a cough? Or it just went into my mind, when I was about to shrug it off I heard another one, I didn't have to hear another and went to the room, I quickly realized that this is Lady Lesso's Room, I didn't have a think twice, but I barge in, I saw Lady Lesso...what the hell I was in the School for Evil..? 'You stupid Delilah go get back to reality'

As I did I saw Lady Lesso in her bed, I went to her and put my hand to her forehead, she was awake I know that but I looked at her, "You're having a fever, wait here I get something and medicine, I will be right back", as I said my words.

------

I came back with warm soup and medicine, "How are you?" I ask in a concerned tone, "What do you think?" She said sarcastically, okay so rude I was just concerned, "Geez, so rude" I mumbled, "What did you just say?", She looked at me with a mean look, "Huh? Oh nothing, eat your soup, it's already cold", I said she took the bowl and she ate it, I just looked at her eating, because she's so beautiful, Hot attractive, her expression, her smirk, everything about her made me feel butterflies...if I fall in love with her... But Never's don't love, they just-
"Quit looking at me like that" she said looking at me in a death glare, "Have you finished yet?" I asked trying to change the subject, she nodded and I gave her the medicine and water, she took it from the tray and she drank the medicine, "Can I ask something?" I asked her, "Ask away"

"Can I take your class? Since you have a fever I will take full responsibility to your students", she raised one eyebrow and that look on her face is so freaking hot, "My students are not that good but you can, you have my permission" I don't know how to react but I smiled,I was relieved I can go take over the class instead of her, she's sick and she need rest.

President, leader in every subject, representative, Have to do activities, and as a leader need responsible, strict yet kind, I hope you gays have to understand my situation cause I can't focus well on Math 😭 I love you so much but I will still update this i promise you gays that 😭🫶 love you!