Chapter 9 -- Lesson

As I got permission from the Dean of Evil, I gladly went inside the classroom at first everyone stared at me confused I mean who wouldn't?

"Hello everyone, I know you're surprised and you will be expecting your evil dean but, she is sick on this date, but I hope you understand."

The students nodded their heads for their approval

"Now where do we start?, in our talents? No, we are starting on my way"

The students looked at one another and they were very confused what is My way?

I know everyone's powers are, for example, Hort has the power to turn into a werewolf well not full but he is turning one

"In my way, you have to fight me with your full strength, with your full power on me it's okay to injure me or hurt me, I am your worst enemy so do your worst"

They happily agree with my words, and someone stands up, and I know who it was Hester, she was damn very overconfident to herself I mean if she wants it she got it I guess.

Her Dragon in her tattoo made into a real life dragon, her dragon were on fire and I wasn't pleased to see, becasus I didn't see her real skills.

When she was about to attacked to me, I quickly to a simple yet painful spell on her dragon, she hissed in pain, but she didn't gave up and I was just standing but doing spells in my head, I'm a very powerful person but I don't want to kill a student, but then her dragon was aiming my legs I knew it was coming and I dodge it quickly, while I was performing a spell that it makes the living things go passed out, I didn't kill a student right? Right

Meanwhile Hester was in pain, she called for help the mini battle was finished and I won Hesters friends were worried about her, and she helped her, they went to the dorm and there she rested.

"It's okay that you have defeated at your first fight, but remember never give up" I said to her serious look and voice, I left their dorm and I went to lady Lesso to see how she is doing.

Yup the author is alive, but I apologize for the late updates, I'm really busy so please understand and thank you gays love you! ❤️