Chapter 6 -- Farewell

Ava has been distant lately, she is beautiful, but she has this kind of attitude that I didn't like, even though she deserves it.

In the morning, I got a letter from Ava's father, Gaston

"Good morning Ms. De Vil, I would like to thank you that you gave me a information about my daughter is not going well in the school for good and evil, I was surprised when you said that she was bullying a teenager just like her, I will make sure she will pay for her what she did."

Sincerely Yours
Gaston LeGume

After I finished reading the letter, I got ready to go for the school for Good, As I entered, I was greeted by Prof Dovey, "Prof. Dovey, Is Ava ready to leave this place?", I asked still finishing my work, "Yes Ms. De Vil, her things are in the carriage and we have a guest and Gaston is here, and he wants to meet you", Gaston here? Although we haven't seen each other for years now, maybe he wanted to meet me because he wanted to thank you?, I shook my head and nodded to Prof. Dovey, I stood up to my table and followed Dovey to see where Gaston had been waiting, we went to her office, and I saw him, my oldest friend, "Oh! Ms. De Vil, nice meeting you again, now wheres that brat?", The face of him made me want to throw up, and when he made a smirk on his face I swear I wanted to smack his face through the woods.

"She's at her dorm, ready to go" Prof. Dovey, Said he nodded and we waited for Ava.

Minutes passed and we saw Ava put a scared face when he saw his father, "I thought I raised a good daughter but I was wrong, I raised a demon", ok his words may hurt her feelings, but I think she deserves it she was an Ever not an Never, I will double check with the Never's And the Ever's.

"Good bye Ms. De Vil, we will get going", Gaston said, "Good bye to you too, Mr. LeGume and you to Ava, I hope you have a safe landing at your destination", we sent our goodbyes to each other, I saw them on the window lots of people were whispering to their friends about her, many Never's laugh at her because of course she was an Ever, and it was embarrassing to show your attitude Infront of your classmates or your friends she really deserve it.

I got back to my office and I started my work again, but there was this knock that disturbed me, "Come in", I didn't say a word or so, I was busy and everything, "Are you just gonna stand there? Or you wanna tell me something that important?", I said in a slightly angry tone, I don't know why I was being moody today because it was Gaston?, I question myself, "Well, I supposed to tell you something important.", When I heard that voice oh dang I was already lost on the game, it was lady Lesso how could I come not to hear her hight heels and her cane?!.

"And what is that important thing you have to tell me?" I asked, I'm still doing the paper work for Prof. Dovey, "have you had any chance that you have a bad Childhood?", Wait what the actual fuck?, Literally you have the guts to say that I have a bad Childhood?, How I'm supposed to reply to this conversation??, "If your uncomfortable it's alright it just a question you can answer it or not, it's your choice", she was about to leave but I stop her, "After lunch we can have a little chat if you want, she looked at me, she raised an eyebrow, "Sure, like a meeting? Where?", She asked, "In my secret bedroom, I want to keep it private, since I trust you", She nodded, "I thank you that you trust me" she smiled a bit, oh that smile I wish that could stay longer enough, I just nodded and she fully was gone, how can I be so lucky that I got to see her and talk to her?

I need a therapist ASAP I have severe depression,I'm tired (not because of writing) sorry for the lateness to update, I don't know.