Chapter 5 -- The Meeting

As I sent my goodbyes I did what I said, I was doing work which is true, in a few minutes I checked the clock and it was 10:00 PM, I suddenly heard a knock on my office, "Come in!" I said when the door opened I saw the hottest woman alive, Lady Lesso, "Since when did the Ever's bullied someone?", She asked, "There's this Ever named Abigail, she was the daughter of Bell, do you know her?", "Of course the one who married a beast, alright go on" she said, "Speaking of the Beast,this girl named Ava, she is one of the readers, I was surprised to see that she was an Ever, after all her father was Gascon, and her mother was unknown,but look at the time, 10:55 P.M. you should go now, you have classes", she nodded, and we sent our goodbyes.

After waiting every second and minute, it was 10:59 P.M. and that was when I heard the knock on the door, "Come in", I said calmly, the door opened and I saw Prof. Dovey and Abigail, "Good Morning, Headmistress" In Abigail's voice she was scared as if I'm going to eat her alive, "Sit" I demanded, the two of them sat down, "So Abigail if you mind explain why are you here?"

She was hesitant to speak but in a little while she spoke, "Ava The daughter of Gaston LeGume she was bullying me because I was the daughter of the Beast, she was laughing, mocking me every time we bumped into each other... ", She looked down at her hands, her hands were shaking and she was shaking I fear, meanwhile Prof. Dovey on the other hand was shocked by the fact she didn't know that her own Ever's bullied other Ever's.

It was completely silent in the room, and Prof. Dovey speaks up, "We need to find Ava right now as soon as possible, because I will let them have a little chat", I nodded and I called the wolf guards to take Ava from my office.

Minutes later we heard Ava screaming like a demon possessed by her, "Stop It! It Hurts so bad!", I knew the guards were pulling her whole body or her hair because they had my permission to do it, "Why hello there Ava, looks like you have been summoned right here in my office," I said in a calm way, "Headmistress! Good morning to see you, may I ask why I'm here and why is Abigail here too?" She has this angel look, like she was an angel with this innocent voice, "Why are you acting like you don't know what's going on Ava?, I know you were bullying Abigail for all along, for how almost?, Ah! A whole year Am I right?", Ava stayed silent while Abigail nodded, "You liar! Headmistress she is clearly lying through this state I have never ever bullied someone in my entire life!", She defends her self I'm a nervous tone in her voice, "Really Ava? Did you really have the guts to lie infront of me? Remember I can send  you to the doom room or even worse..", she was raging mad, and she finally admit it  "Fine! So what?!? I was just saying the facts that your mother married an ugly bitch which is a beast that is everyone afraid of", she was yelling at Abigail, and when she curesed oh boy she forget the Prof. Dovey was in the room, "Ava! Launguage! You know what I'm down with you! I have a plenty work to do and know your just scooting in my problems! I'm calling your mom
Dad!, You are a disgrace from the school! Showing some attitude and you an Ever!, You will never come to this place ever again!, Even your child, or your even grandkids!, I wish internally that I will never see you again Ava." She was mad very mad I couldn't even imagine The Dean of The School for Good shouting at an Ever?, Wow there will be rumors after this.

During this state Ava was very shocked by the words of her dean, "You heard your dean I will give a letter from you father that you will never come to this place ever again, now go pack your things and leave, by tomorrows afternoon" She wanted to say something but nothing came out to her mouth, instead she just storm of the door and it's just me and Abigail, "Thank you so much Headmistress, one year she kept bullying me everyday, I appreciate it very much" she said, in a happy voice with a a little smile on her face, "It's a pleasure to help you, If you need help talk to me or your dean, now what time is it?, It's time for lunch now get going without me I have to send a letter to her Father", she nodded and she thanked again and there she was disappear.

It wasn't long to write a letter, she deserves it anyway, but I better get going to go to the Grand Hall cause I'm dang starving.

When I saw the teachers and the two dean's they looked at me with a curious look, "What?, Did you think I murdered a student or what?", I was being defensive at this moment cause I just wanted to eat something, "You agreed to Prof. Dovey that Ava is going away and we will never see her again?" Okay literally Dovey didn't spill the tea to every teacher, "Yes I indeed did, and she will be gone by tomorrow afternoon", Lady Lesso looked at me with a little shock at her face, I finally got to my seat and ate.

The lunch was normal but delicious, I was scanning every student then I saw Ava still bullying Abigail seriously?, When Prof. Dovey saw me looking at Ava she looked at it too, when she saw what I saw too, she was mad again, "Lady Lesso, I need your help." She didn't hesitate or what she just said, Lady Lesso raised one eyebrow to her face because she didn't expect that the Dean of the school for good, asked for her help, "And what is that Prof. Dovey?"

"Can you take that develish Ava right there to the doom room" When she said that the teachers were in shock they gasp because they really didn't expect because she's good right?, No everyone has a good and bad side.

"If you insist of course, I liked that now excuse me, I'm going to the doom room", and with that she left, I saw the guards taking Ava to the doom room, and this will be exciting.

The Author is alive and well!, I repeat the author is ALIVE AND WELL! Thank you for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️