Part - 2

In maheshwari mansion:
Soon whole family reaches maheshwari mansion. They were about to enter when sanskar hold swara' hand to stops her. Same time annpoorna stops swasan to entrance door and says -
Annpoorna: Parineeta go and bring the Aarti plate, Kalash and Alta's plate.
Parinita: okk mammy ji. after sometime parinita comes with aarti plate, kalash and aalta's plate.
Annpoorna: come Sujata and do the aarti of Swasan. Sujata does their aarti and throws flowers on sanskar hardly. ( to parinita ) Parineeta keep the kalash and alata's plate here.
Parinita: ji mammy ji. she takes the kalash and aalta's plate from servant and put the kalash and aalta's plate on entrance door.

Annpoorna: Swara kick this kalash with your right foot and enter in the house and walk towards the temple leaving your red footprints

Annpoorna: Swara kick this kalash with your right foot and enter in the house and walk towards the temple leaving your red footprints. Swara nodded her head and kicks the kalash

 Swara nodded her head and kicks the kalash

and comes inside leaving red footprints.

Then everyone go to the temple and annpoorna says - Annpoorna: swasan light a lamp in front of god and take their blessings for your married and future life

Annpoorna: swasan light a lamp in front of god and take their blessings for your married and future life.
Swasan lights the lamp in the temple and takes the blessings of God and elders. After that swasan do only one ritual to find the ring in the milk.

After that everyone have their dinner

After that everyone have their dinner. After dinner Annapurna asks Uttara to take Swara to guest room and Annapurna asks Parineet, Sanskar and Sujata to come to her room but at the same time Sanskar's phone rings and he goes from there to receive the call. Annapurna, Sujatha and Parineeta go to Annapurna's room. Durga Prasad, Ram and Adarsh ​​go to the study room and Laksh goes out of the house in anger in frustration and seeing Laksh leaving like this, Ragini also goes to her room feeling disappointed, frustrated, jealous and angry.
In ap and dp's room:
Annapurna, Sujatha and Parineeta come in the room and Annapurna goes to her cupboard and takes out some jewelry box and says -
Annapurna: Sujata, Parineeta choose some jewelry to give to Swara. after choosing the jewelry. ( to parinita ) Parinita take these jewelry and clothes and go and get Swara ready, but first you go to sanskar's room and check all the arrangements are complete done or not.
Parinita: okk mammy ji. And Parineeta goes from there then Sanskar comes in the room.
Annapurna: Annapurna gives two jewelry boxes to Sanskar and tells Sanskar to give one to Swara by lifting her veil and seeing her face and the other for her first kitchen ceremony. Sanskar Today is your first night and we have a ritual that on the first night only the husband lifts the veil, otherwise it is considered inauspicious. I know that you do not believe in all these things, but still you have to lift the veil of Swara. Sanskar You have not only called me mother but have also accepted me. You have always given me the status of mother before Sujata, so will you listen to this mother of yours today? (Shankar nodded his head in yes). Sanskar forget everything and start your new life with Swara and please forget what happened with you. only for your both mothers.(Shankar nodded his head in yes and says)
Sanskar: I'm sorry maa. I know I have hurt you all a lot. I was so engrossed in the feelings of revenge that I forgot all the right and wrong. Don't know what happened to me that I didn't trust my family. Didn't try to know the truth even once. How did I even think that bade papa can kill Kavita. I'm so sorry maaa. I'm really sorry. And Sanskar starts crying. Annapurna and Sujata also have tears in their eyes seeing Sanskar crying.
Annapurna: Sanskar Forget everything and
start a new life. Hmm and annpoorna wipes his tears and kiss his forehead. okk now stop crying and go freshen up. I also go to Parineeta and see all the arrangements and also check that swara is ready or not and she goes from there. after annpoorna leaves sujata also about to go but sanskar hold her hand and says
Sanskar: Mom you will not talk to me. you won't even scold me.
Sujata: Sanskar, you have grown up now, you are wise enough to take your own decisions. You don't need me anymore.
sanskar: no mom it's not like that......
Sujata: let it be sanskar. now go and freshen up. we send Swara to your room after sometime.
Sanskar: mom, please listen to me... But Sujata leaves the room without listening to Sanskar. Seeing Sujata going like this, Sanskar gets sad and after some time Sanskar also goes to his room. Sanskar reaches his room and is shocked, uncomfortable and nervous to see his room. After getting fresh he quickly takes his car keys and leaves from there.

I don't know if you all will like this story or not. But after watching Swaragini and after reading many stories, I have tried to write what was going on in my mind in this story. I hope you all are enjoying the story.