Part - 5

Sanskar sees Swara entering the room
Sanskar: Swara, are you fine? I mean whatever happened on the dining table downstairs.
Swara: Sanskar I am fine. Don't worry.
Sanskar: seriously swara, even after so much has happened downstair, you are saying that I should not worry. you didn't see how she fakely blames you to ruined her first kitchen ceremony. It was good that her whole plan failed because of Parinita bhabhi, otherwise she would have proved you an accused. How dare she level a false allegation against you. I will not leave her.
Swara: Sanskar you calm down. And as far as Ragini is concerned, she wants only that somehow she gets us out of this house. And downstairs also she did all this drama because of this. We have to do our work calmly. Everyone has accepted us but no one will trust us in front of Ragini. Before telling Ragini's truth to everyone We have to win everyone's trust first.
Sanskar: seriously Swara, you are saying that I should calm down. She will keep fake blames on you and I will keep watching silently, right. Swara you have become mad in your sister's love, but not me. If she will do something like this again, I will not leave her. and as for the trust of the family members, still they don't know the truth of her that's why they trust on ragini. That day they will come to know the truth of her, they will trust you, not Ragini. and that day will come very soon because I will bring her truth in front of everyone as soon as possible. By the way, what was Ragini talking to you downstairs? Has she again said something wrong to you?
Swara: Nothing, she lost her mind. She has gone mad for Laksh and has forgotten all the right and wrong. She was threatening me to leave this house. She was saying that I should leave from here and if I want to do the drama of becoming the daughter-in-law of this house, I can do it But going to your second house. And if I don't leave from here then she will bring the truth of our fake marriage in front of everyone and will throw me out of this house.
Sanskar: seriously swara, this girl has lost her mind. She has become totally mad in love with Laksh or her obsession.
Swara: leave her sanskar....... (At the same time Sujata enters Swasan's room.)
Sujata: (Sujata gives Swara clothes and jewelry for the ritual of revealing her face.) take this, today you have to wear this in the ritual of muh dikhai. Get ready on time and also tell your husband to get ready on time and come downstairs with you. (And Sujata stares at Sanskar.)
Sanskar: mom why are you not talking to me. You didn't talk to me properly last night and morning also, gave the order and left without listening to me. (Sujata still does not say anything to Sanskar and tells Swara.)
Sujata: i am going. A lot of preparation has to be done for the ceremony of showing your and Ragini's faces. You get ready on time. I go downstairs and help Jiji and Parineeta in the preparations. (Swara nods and Sujatha walks away ignoring Sanskar. Sanskar feels bad seeing this but says nothing.)
Swara: what happened, why is mom not talking to you? Is she angry with you? ( thinking something.) Is she angry with you about our marriage.
Sanskar: I don't know. Why is she angry with me? she is angry about our marriage or for some other reason.
Swara: So why don't you talk to her. You should ask her the reason for her displeasure sanskar. And I think she is angry with you about our marriage. (And Swara gets sad. She hides her sadness from Sanskar and says.) She is your mom Sanskar and you should talk to her and convince her.
Sanskar: to whom should I ask the reason for his displeasure with the walls. You know, I have been trying to talk to her since last night, But far from talking to me, she just ignores me and walks away. And as for our marriage, Swara I know mom. She is not angry with me for our marriage, because she herself wanted me to get married. I think there is some other reason that's why she is angry with me. But don't worry, I will talk to her. And see she won't be able to stay angry with me for long. hmmm. ( swara nodded her head.)

uumm, you take rest I have some important work. I'll be back 2 or 3 hours before your face-showing ceremony. But please don't tell mom that I have gone to office. If she comes to know than she will not leave me alive.